the Rift

[PRIVATE] puzzle pieces scattered across my bones

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Things came to settle between the two, shifting through the black dust that settled across their friendship and finding a way to bring out the good between the two. He wanted the Throat, her home, the last thing she had been expecting. Her legs had already been upon the duty of returning to the Wilds, to find a place within the trees and shrubs to sleep, to bask herself in the grace of cool waters in early Birdsong and sleep, only to awaken to gather herbs and return home with them. Plans shifted fast and while her heart, weaked and making use of her ribs to drag it's wounded body back into her chest, found a bit of hope in having someone that she could consider a friend in home with her.
There was always Africa, she reminds herself, but the single winged mare was more than likely to be caught in her own issues and not have the spare time that it took to spend time with a yearling.
Her pale eyes, tired, weak, lazy with the weight of wanting to return to some place there wasn't so much cramped space with other souls to squeeze in on her, took in his expression and saw that there was good in his need.
"I'll take you there. I don't know who Levi is, but I can take you there. It's a good way there, but I guess we could head home together now."
She brushes the slow pace of her voice out of her lips, pushing off the feeling of exhaustion to return home with her friend in tow. The joints within her legs ask her for relief, to sit within the cool air of the North and not be forced to bake within the heat of the Dragon's Throat. She can offer them no such relief now as her steps make her pass by him, only stopping at the opening of the cave system to stop and turn to him.
"Let's go, the faster we're there, the faster you can get accepted into the herd and the faster we can rest."
She should of changed her words to 'the faster than I can rest', but in the selfisheness that seems to surround those words, she sweeps it away and begins into the snow, feeling the sharp feeling of the cold being thrown against her pelt and running it's long fingers across her to send chills down her spine and rattling her bones.

OOC: I'll make a thread in the Throat for them in a minute and I'll tag you so he can be accepted.
@[Sacre]
If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: puzzle pieces scattered across my bones - by Sikeax - 04-29-2014, 09:47 PM