the Rift

[OPEN] she'll raise you right, child (anyone!)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; only faeanne is here, not ryuu! XD @[Faeanne], this is a highly important thread because this is when she will officially become an outcast then be switched over to throat filly when we post there!

It's not surprising to me who shows up. It's the frosty mare that attempted to wrap herself around Draeseong's heart. Well, too bad for her, because Drae is missing in action (maybe he is on a quest from Kahlua and Kaj?). I have noticed her already, for a white coat stands out in a background of green. My gaze is pinned on her as she screams her whinny. Her voice, to me, is like an urgent sirens demanding attention in every way it can get it.

Soon after the noise of her thick siren echoes in the distance then disappears as quickly as it came, a smile is brought upon her inky lips. I chuckle softly. Who does she think she is fooling? A faked smile isn't pretty. This mare is not an exception to this law. She isn't pretty when she smiles like this. I smile back, but mine is a more sarcastic, mocking, smile. The tips of my mouth curly upwards crookedly, almost exposing my white teeth. "Brisa" I greet her formally, there is no rudeness in my voice. I step towards her, closing the distance between us. I know her name is Brisa, because Kahlua had told me so, and rulers are usually right, and if they aren't... you pretend they are. "You look well, if I may say." How will Fae react to this stranger? Will she be scared of her bland appearance or intrigued by it? Is Brisa going to be enormously tall and scary to her? I hold back the laughter I feel when thinking about Brisa attempting to be scary. I think she is incapable of it.

Her heart is far to red with romance to be blue with coldness.

Unlike me. I am sour, sweet, spicy, and salty. I'm a feral horse, not a horse that gives free kiddy-rides. No, I'm the bronco that shoots riders off of my withers and gallops around the tiny round pen causing trouble for all who dare to attempt to tame me. I'm fucking un-tamable, and everyone may see that as they get to know me. "This is my daughter, Faeanne. My son, Ryuu, is in the middle of this land, being taken care of by a few herd members." I do not know why I offered her a long explanation, but it seemed right to do so. Yup, answering questions before they are asked.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she'll raise you right, child (anyone!) - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 07:35 PM