the Rift

[OPEN] she'll raise you right, child (anyone!)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
"As do you and your filly. Faeanne is beautiful, I'm sure Ryuu is as well. Congratulations" Maybe I am not the biggest fan of the white mare, but this was a nice compliment to hear. Fae is quick to take a liking to this mare and prances towards her in a playful manner. The small foal is lively and energetic right now. She is not that shy around Brisa. Perhaps she thinks Edge Member = Family, and Family = Playmates. The foal's logic is not from me. Perhaps she got it from Rostislav, her sire.

Anyways, Faeanne prances up to her and looks up into her eyes with a doe-eyed expression and speaks. Little Fae speaks. "You're pretty! I wish my coat was white.." Faeanne likes lighter coats better, this is why she says this. You see, Faeanne's coat is smokey black with gold points. Brisa is a stark color. I am a stark color, too. Fae probably wishes she had inherited my coat, but my coat isn't fantastic. It's just unusual.

I speak up with my motherly, sing-song voice. "Thank you Brisa. How have you fared since our meeting at the threshold?" I was almost tempted to ask her if she had seen Draeseong around, but I decided not to ask her. If she did like him (which is what I think) then she might get worried if I tell her he's gone. If my knight in shining armor disappeared.. I know, for a fact, that I would want to search for him. Most mares probably would start the search. Have I found my knight in shining armor?

Who the hell knows?

Brisa offers me a smile. She is kind, I guess, but I don't know if I like her. Honestly, she seems kind of sketchy to me, but then again.. that is just my opinion and in reality, she could be the sweetest person ever. I doubt it, but maybe she is. She at least tried to fake a smile before. That's nice..ish? It's better to fake like someone to make conversation then make things super awkward and silent.

Right?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she'll raise you right, child (anyone!) - by Aurelia - 05-12-2014, 11:23 PM