the Rift

[OPEN] she'll raise you right, child (anyone!)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It is silent after I speak. Nothing is said, done, or heard until a minute or two later. Brisa, the mare who probably finds me annoying. The mare who probably should hate me for acting like a filly. The mare who somehow ignores my problems and tries to start again with me. I am the only problem here. I was demanding and short in the Threshold, and it was quite obvious I was grumpy to to everyone.. but me. I am always he exception, the clause. I am that one glitch in an otherwise flawless system. I guess I'll get used to life here at Helovia, but I have yet to even see a sign I'll be okay. The only major sign I've had is giving birth to twins. That wasn't exactly a positive sign, though. I know many mares would've loved to have not one foal, but twins and here I am, saying that is was a negative experience for me.

" Things have been.. difficult these last few months." I sigh softly. I feel her trouble. I feel almost the same difficulties she feels (like with herd things, but personal life problems is probably a different case). "I've had a hard few months, too. Just understand that you aren't alone. Most of the World's Edge members are open and willing to offer you a shoulder to cry on." A trace of a smile darts across my lips. After I finish speaking, she resumes her speech. "Do you mind if we talk for a couple minutes?" Honestly, it feels nice to have a mare want advice from you. I've never been asked for advice. Is she even asking for advice? Helovian horses often through me on a loop before telling me anything. Is that what she is doing?

"I highly doubt I am the most qualified to answer your questions, but shoot." I'd offer her whatever I can, but I have limited experience in everything. The only thing I have knowledge about is ways that water can kill you, but if you ask me what water is made of, I'll have no answer. After all, a 2yo horse isn't always as smart as a scientist human. Right? I mean, if we were, we'd be able to build without magic. My body visibly relaxes a whole bunch as the time passes. I'm beginning to be okay with Brisa's presence, but I still say we are far from friends in my mind.

Of course, in her mind... everything could be different. "Faeanne, give us a moment."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: she'll raise you right, child (anyone!) - by Aurelia - 05-13-2014, 06:45 PM