the Rift

[OPEN] she'll raise you right, child (anyone!)

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The answer that comes next was rather unexpected to hear after her admittance to things having been rough, in the short time she had known the mare she had not gathered that she was all that forthcoming when it came to conversations. Then again she was a poor judge of character in most cases and it was always nice to hear that she had not been the only one experiencing well difficulties with things. Hell her words actually helped her figure out what she was going to say, yes a rather surprising first for her considering she often stumbled over sentences when in spur of the moment type talk.

It was not that she wanted a shoulder to cry on in this case though she just wanted to try and put some of her fears to rest or at least try to. " Actually I think you may be able to be a bigger help than you would think." She replied softly with a faint smirk as she knew all too well what Aurelia meant by unqualified. If someone was to come to her with a problem her mind always jumped to the reasoning that she wouldn't be able to do anything to help. The one thing she had learned over the last few months though is that the expanse of common knowledge does not always mean they are better equipped to help out.

" I didn't know who else to turn to.. but well a lot has happened over the last few months. Long story short..I am pregnant but really don't know what or where to go from here. You see I never had parents growing up.. how is a mother supposed to be? How did you manage with things?" Taking another couple steps as she spoke she drew closer so that her voice would not have to carry so far. She felt awkward asking such basic questions but maybe Aurelia could help since she had two children already.

Brisa speaks

TAGS: Aurelia
NOTES: Haha so awkward for her

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: she'll raise you right, child (anyone!) - by Brisa - 05-13-2014, 08:02 PM