the Rift

.alone. [Any God]

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Breeze had spent a few days in the Dragon’s Throat territory. He had kept to his own, not really daring to approach the others and loneliness had gripped his heart. But he had heard about the three gods and how present they were in these lands. He remembered Ru’yah speaking of the old gods of her homeland, but they had have trouble showing their forms in Isilme and they had also not been very nice. The Helovian gods could grant you what your heart desired, Breeze had heard, so he’d picked up his feet and traveled by foot to the Veins of the Gods. He didn’t actually know why he hadn’t flown, but as he carefully treaded on the small path of the side of a pulsating and breathing volcano he wished he hadn’t come at all.

The colt stopped in front of the three shrines and examined them one at a time. He had no idea who he should call upon so he just whispered to the ash and brimstone smelling air: "I am Breeze, son of Al-Shahin and Ru’yah. I humbly asks that one of you will hear my wish."

The young stallion looked around, he didn’t understand magic yet even though Lady Cassiopeia had given him a kind lesson, so he was anxious to know how the god would appear. But he became uncertain as seconds passed. How would he know how long he should wait? He decided to speak his errand too, maybe they wanted to know his desires before they decided whom to send forth?
"I seek a winged friend, my lords and lady." He whispered carefully.

[Ooc; Breeze want an Barn Owl, Golden-crested wren, singing bush lark or a Sparkling Violet-ear hummingbird and I would prefer if he (or me) don’t know which one it is until the end of the quest. Also if the die rolls badly, can you just roll it again or do I have to write a new post to come back to use the Throat’s Herd champs prize? :D]

Messages In This Thread
.alone. [Any God] - by Breeze - 08-20-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: .alone. [Any God] - by God of the Earth - 08-21-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: .alone. [Any God] - by Breeze - 08-23-2012, 08:42 AM