the Rift

Reaping [Delinne x Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

She came forward, I noticed her scent before even that lightening marked body had filtered from timbers. The dark lass was instantly recognized as the same who had brought new kin into our fold—a soldier of worth and a spy that had yet proven loyalty. My name left those lips as a question, those flashing gems eyeing my gleaming shoulders and flanks with an almost taste provoking desire, “Delinne.” I replied politely, slowing motions so that I might stand across from her, “Dancing,” I replied, the word coming out as a heave as breath finally caught up. Moist muzzle carried a smile forward, allowing it to slither naturally across both dark corners as I returned the favor and raked golden gaze from eyes to dual colored weapon, before falling to the frame she boasted.

Said girl was taller than me, a trait that had always been so among kin. Not only was she taller, but the woman was also thicker. A boon to me, I specialized in being smaller and faster than the clumsier breeds—though I’d also learned from hard years that their power wasn’t something to be disrespected or jested with. “Yar, I do.” There was evident husk in my voice, a quiet rasp that sucked upon air heavily. How nice it was to finally find someone who was as keen on training as me, “Ladies first.” I offered, still smiling brightly. Head twisted aside almost playfully and tucked once, a soldier’s basic salute that tapped my yellowish diamond like gem below.

OOC:

Attack (0,3)
Word count: 255

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Reaping [Delinne x Midas] - by Midas - 04-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Reaping [Delinne x Midas] - by Delinne - 04-17-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Reaping [Delinne x Midas] - by Midas - 05-01-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Reaping [Delinne x Midas] - by Sevin - 06-06-2014, 09:04 PM