the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

He doesn't want me.  

He didn't love her like she loved him. He didn't embrace her like she did him. He didn't want her as badly, and Abi was just now realizing. It hurt... It physically hurt her, stabbing pains in her chest, making her cringe, pain shooting from tail tip to harks. Despite this, she swallowed the pain. She listened as he voice took a deeper tone, tenor vocals upon the breeze. She shifted, refraining her neck and head from being draped over him, resting her maw on her right knee. Childhood friends, lasting in a fling No longer the than a sunrise. The hours and adoration faded from her gaze, an obvious shift from one emotion to a rather unidentifiable one. She looked to him as she spoke, her voice remaining light and sounding, somewhat, happy."I have met your mother before Azarel, and so has my mother. If I recall correctly, my mother was there when she gave birth to one of her children." She tipped her head slightly, forelock making a small dragging sound against the mossy earth. He doesn't trust me. He doesn't FUCKING TRUST ME. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TRUST ME... 

Or love me back...

A dumb filly only causes trouble. A filly that is too quick to fall head over heels. To quick to love. To quick to become loyal. Too quick to mature  

She forces a light smile, the expression not making it's way to display in her orbs, for only a blanket stare lingers there. Only moments ago they were filled with light and emotion."I am happy for you. A bonded is such a beautiful thing." 

Turning her gaze away from him, she stares through the canopy of leaves. Emotion brews. Rage boils. Angry at herself, angry at the world. Angry because she just has to feel, to become attached. 

He doesnt want me.  

@[Azarel]

Annnnnnndddd cue the heartbroken, bitchy, *but still vulnerable* abi 

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM