the Rift

[OPEN] !!put the gun down

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

"I have met your mother before, Azarel, and so has my mother. If I recall correctly, my mother was there when she gave birth to one of her children." A laugh appeared out of the dark trees surrounding the glade, almost mocking the words. She was wrong. The filly was so wrong and I almost enjoyed it. "Azarel, my boy. Abishia, are you really trying to lie and fool my dearest son?" My voice took a sudden turn during the last sentence into something dark, raspy and irritated as if the filly had mocked me. The daughter of Harmony, a mare I had met once in my life who had only been a filly back then. A mare who had later met my son, known his name, whom he had nicknamed Snowblood. Harmony the Bloodsplattered Snowmare, as I had come to remember her by. "Harmony never attended any of my children's births. I only met her once and that was during one of my pregnancies, right after I had found my companion." As if cued, Dezba appeared out of the shadows and I slowly walked after her. Both of my eyes were closed fully and pointed to the ground, but as I came out into the light, I rose my head and opened the blue orbs to look at the filly. She was lying next to my son, way too close for my comfort. "Azarel." The colt stared at me and slowly got up from the ground, careful not to drop the precious lump under his mane.

He then walked over to my side with his head low, letting me sniff on the little lump. A companion. A lion. "Congratulations, my son." I whispered, before I let my gaze lock itself onto the filly I had recruited.
"We had never met before the day in the Threshold. How did you know my name? My son surely didn't tell you -" I looked at him and he shook his head in confirmation. "- and I doubt that your mother told you. I doubt she even remembered me after our meeting." I stepped closer to the filly, looking down on her with almost glaring eyes.
"What do you want with my son?" The colt turned around and nudged my neck so that I would look at him. "Mother..." he whispered, but I did not turn my head. A smile crossed my lips as I took another step closer to the filly. Dezba walked by my side, glaring at the filly as well. Scare off. "Mother, let's just go find Destry." My body froze in the middle of a move and I glanced at the golden boy before I took a step back. "Yes."

I bumped my maw against him to make him turn to the forest, which he did, and I glanced one last time at Abishia. "Don't lie about me again, girl." Then we turned around and left, stepping into the shadows and disappearing as quietly as we had appeared.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // -
word count // 497
tags // @[Abishia]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
!!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-19-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-19-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Azarel - 04-25-2014, 02:59 AM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Abishia - 04-26-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: !!put the gun down - by Delinne - 04-27-2014, 09:56 AM