the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

"Are you alright?" His words hit her ears, but she waits a moment before answering. "I am fine.... The baby was kicking..." She glances to her swollen belly, a nervousness fills her. What if she screws up? What if the child looked like her attacker again? Would she love and hate this baby too? Hush. The strong voice and her mental sanity Keiran soothed her worries. Focus on our job. Focus on him. She took a deep breath, only to have a second strong kick take her breath away. She gained her composure faster this time. "Well, at least I know the foal will be a fighter.. If these kicks mean anything."

Keiran looked to her again. Rest place, now. She sighed and spoke calmly. "We better be going. Find me if you need more of either herb, or if it does not help." She turns slowly, and begins to walk back they way they had come. Her belly swayed back and forth as the contractions were starting to begin. It would not be long before the Earth Medic brought a new life into the world.... Little did she know the surprises she was in for. Keiran looked once between the stallion and his hellhound before bounding off himself to take care of his beloved bonded. There was not a thing in the world he would not do for her, especially while she was in this weakened state. Little did he know how soon he would be face to face with the one who put her in this state.

@[Rostislav] ((OMG I'm horrible. But we can concider this wrapped up now.))

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM