the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It had been a couple months now since her encounter up in the Heavenly Fields. Her barrel was rounding out, clearly showing that she was to carry that stallion's spawn. She moved much slower, due to the encouragement from Keiran. Even if she didn't love the father, this baby was a part of her. It was not just like him. Just like Malachi, he or she could be molded into an upstanding citizen of Hidden Falls..... Kiara did not like to think of her dead first born son.... She had failed him in so many ways, even in his death.

Today was a new day however. Today she needed to seek out someone, anyone, that would be willing to let her use themselves to finish her quest. She was going to do this, for the best for her baby. For herself, and for Keiran. No one else wa going to hurt them. She had to be strong, finish what she started and return to the God the the Spark... Oh he was going to love the fact she was a head healer in a new herd.... Carrying a baby from some who belongs to the Basin. It didn't matter now. Now she had to focus on the task at hand.

In the meantime, she scouted for a good safe place to start the herb garden. Keiran bounded ahead from time to time, his yellow eyes looking for a place... But also for any danger. In her heavily pregnant state, it would be harder for Kiara to get away. Her bonded wanted to give her as much time as possible to run if needed. No more harm would come to her if he could help it.

@[Rostislav]

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM