the Rift

[OPEN] Finish What I Started [Rostislav]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It was the barking that startled the mother to be first. She stopped dead in her tracks, afraid of whatever was coming. Keiran was with her in an instant, his eyes flashing in a warning. He was ready to call a storm if need be, even if he had never used it for protection before. He had practiced many times over his first year of life, knowing that he had to keep Kiara safe until she gained the magic to keep herself safe. This need was even greater now that she was heavy with a child.... Together the bonded pair turned to see who the barking was coming from, to give Kiara enough time to run if she needed to.

That's when the bonded of the barking hound also came into sight. He looked to be a good two hands taller than she was, or close enough to it. Hesitantly she began to back away, her fear of stallions screaming at her to run. You ok. I'm here. Will NOT let him hurt you and baby. The hound was nipping at her bonded's heels, as if she was driving him to the girl. "G'day Miss! Pardon Damaris, she gets excited sometimes." Keiran was instantly speaking into the roan girl's mind. They don't seem so bad. He smells like you, like Falls. So if he was a herd mate, surely she could trust him. Even still, Keiran moved to place himself between the stallion and hound and his bonded. "Good day Sir. Don't mind Keiran, he's very protective of me." She glanced down at the panther, He should be okay, he's family if he's from here. "I am Kiara, the Earth Medic." She stated her name and rank calmly, even if she felt anything but calm inside.

@[Rostislav]

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 09-27-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Finish What I Started [Rostislav] - by Kiara - 10-27-2014, 03:41 AM