the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Motion [Alleo]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
He took a step back as she began to rise to her feet and he was satisfied to see that the flowers remained in her mane instead of falling to the ground at her feet. He returned her smile, taking note of how her own faded when she took note of the flowers in her mane. There was a change in her eyes, sadness flooding in and taking away any joy that might have been there just moments before and it made him frown. The same thing had happened when he'd given her the glass hawk pendent that was clipped in her mane. They had damn near fallen apart in the aftermath of it and he'd come to an understanding that she felt she didn't deserve anything nice. She needed to come to an understanding, though, that she deserved every nice thing that he could do for her.

"Stop." His voice came out as a whisper as she shook her head, denying the small gift of flowers. And while he probably could have gone about giving them to her in a different manner he liked seeing them in her hair. They brought out her natural beauty and made her look like the earth's princess. "Don't shake your head." He reached out to touch his muzzle against her cheek. "Why do you do that?" He asked, though he knew she wouldn't be able to answer him and perhaps that was for the best because he could tell her what he thought without her interrupting him.

"Walk with me?" He turned and waited for Rasta to finally decide to come with him and when she did he walked toward the water. When he stopped the water lapped at his hooves and he stared down at their reflections in silence for several moments before finally speaking. "I don't think you see what I see." He said quietly, and he knew that she didn't see what he saw. She didn't see a strong, beautiful mare that was worth so much more than she gave herself credit for. "Do you want to know what I see?" He didn't wait for her to nod or shake her head and even if she would have signaled 'no' he would have said it anyway.

"I see a beautiful mare." He continued to stare down at her reflection. "I see a mare that is far too hard on herself and thinks far too little of herself. I see a mare who is worth more than the moon but denies it. I see a mare worthy of gifts, but turns them down. I see a mare who has been wronged many times before and is fearful of any kind gesture." He had spent far too much time observing her and forming his own opinions, but he felt that he was correct on more of them than he was incorrect. "I see a mare worthy of love. She just needs to accept it."

"."

Alleo
even when you're crying you're beautiful too
the world is beating you down, i'm around through every mood
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-20-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-21-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Rasta - 04-28-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: !! Slow Motion [Alleo] - by Alleo - 05-01-2014, 09:23 PM