the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The blinding pain slowly subsided as her lover's last words slowly sunk in drawing a soft pained smile over her maw. "I'm fine Ciceron, the baby is just moving or..." Her words drifted away as she realized what was really happening. Excitement and worry coursed through her veins, like liquid sandpaper. Her voice did not betray the chaos of emotions in her mind, "We're about to have our little one." Honey orbs flashing with joy as she rubbing her chiseled face against his strong reassuring neck. Instinct started to kick in and she spoke again, "We wont be able to make it back in..." Her voice ended abruptly as the silver stud's ears pinned and he whirled. At the same instant Penna screeched, but it was not in fear for his soul-mate, because he recognized the mare approaching them. The falcon dove with all the swiftness of breeding, hurtling towards the four creatures below him. He landed awkwardly next to the stallion's tiger watching the miracle unfolding before them.

Pain gripped her body again causing a groan to seep from her velvety lips. The painted mare slide to a stop next to Ciceron, then turned and raced away again. As the mare returned the pain dulled, but was still present, it was almost time. She smiled gratefully at the familiar face before her; Abishia. Her gaze fell on the shimmering horn and curiosity flashed in her mind for a moment before the mare spoke. Parelia nodded towards Ciceron, "Go I'll be fine, but hurry love. Thank you Abishia." She paused while her silver knight cantered away, once he was out of ear shot she spoke again. Her words were cased in worry, "I'll be honest, I'm scared. This is my first foal. I am so glad your here." The was word came out with a groan as pain racked her body, causing a visible shiver to run down her swollen frame.

She reached her muzzle towards her love as he gently touched her neck breathing in his warm scent before lowering her body onto the fresh leaves. She sighed heavily enjoying the soft bed as pain contracted her body. Ever fiber of her being was screaming for her to help the process along, which she did her head flopping to the ground neck stretched out in the effort. Snorting she paused breathing deeply before turning gentle eyes towards her mate, "I'll be fine love, do as Abishia says." Snorting she stretched again her sides quivering as more pain blinded her.

"Speach"’Thoughts’
Words: 420 @[Ciceron] @[Abishia ]

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Parelia - 04-28-2014, 02:27 AM