the Rift

[OPEN] Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She remembered the assuring words of Province,  her soft voice echoing through her mind, putting an ease to the filly's thoughts. Although scared, she knew what the basics where, so she was sure that she could Help Pareila,  her friend. And hopefully now, through this experience,  their friendship will grow, and maybe a new friendship will be formed when the precious package is delivered. 

Her lobes flick to and fro,  shifting her Wait from side to side as she watches Ciceron,  his nervous movements, the scent of fear wafting from him. He scurried off just a moment after the girl tells him to, the hesitancy apparent in his movements. But he does so, racing off and gathering as he was told. But it is the voice of Pare that has her ripping her gaze from Ciceron.  She is scared, but wants to stay strong for her mate. With a glance to her bird companion, Abishia smiles softly. "My dear friend, do not feel fear. I am here, I will assist to the best of my ability. " She reached out,carries caressing the mare's protruding side with soft velvetines."All is well."  When he laid down the leaves and Pare lowered herself, Abi smiled to the Stallion, nodding her dished dome to him before turning her focus back to the mare lying just by her feet, so vulnerable, in such pain, that it made her worry. What if what I know isn't enough to Help? What if I make a mistake, and cost the lives of them both. The doubts where soon pushed away when Pare spoke, her voice straining with pain, but still soft and friendly. She smiled and nodded. It was a great feeling to know that another depending on ones self, to know that you are their saving grace. "Yes, No worries Ciceron. I promise I will do nothing to harm her, or your little precious. This is an amazing moment. New life is something to be rejoiced, not feared." And only moments after she spoke, her harks flicked to catch Ciceron's words. A polite Stallion. This mare was quite lucky to score such a charming brute. But in Abishia's own opinion, he should stay. It will bind him to the baby... Force him to build a bond upon mother's pain and father's relief. Stallions are unpredictable.  

She tilted her head slightly, but then bent her knees, lowering herself to the ground softly at Pare's side. In a rythmic motion, she carried her muzzle softly along the lady's side many times to calm her. Within moments, the air was filled with Abishia's humming, a beautiful, mother like tone. Warm, urging Pare to stay at rest, to not panic."Darling, you can stop speaking now. Everything is fine. I've got you. Now take deep breaths, in and out. Don't panic, stay calm. " 

@[Parelia]

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying my Patience, Strengthening the Bond [Birthing Thread] - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 12:48 PM