the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Nerve Damage [Ghost]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

I was healed. But I was anxious. Words had fallen from Eris's mouth that did not sit well with either me or my voices. The way she had spoken in third person - the way she had said she had decided to destroy us all. She needed to be watched, and I needed to be sure that Midas knew what was happening. But, first I needed to speak with Ghost. My mission for her had changed as soon as that event had befallen and now it was pertinent that she seemed to stay low, malleable to opinions but only truly listening to my orders.

A gentle clicking of my tongue before I start my trek up the cliffs until I was right next to a roaring waterfall. No bystanders would be able to hear with any ease unless they were right next to me. But it didn't matter. No. I waited in a daze for Ghost's patrols to land upon me. It was time that we caught up. And it was time that both of us became better acquainted with those in our herd. After all, relationships are what made us stronger.

She will come, I have no doubt. Liebling purred in a comforting manner as I shifted the weight on my feet. Eyes in a trance on the water as it roared down over the edge of the cliff and down into the pool below. Life and death, so close together. And that is when a greater idea filled my skull, echoed by the voices in procession. Holding a seance. Perfect way to get to know others in this herd...

And so the new day seemed to dawn.

normal text
"Speechy"
Voices

@[Ghost]

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread