the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Nerve Damage [Ghost]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The jagged landscape of the Falls had remained peaceful for now, spring slowly began to melt the snowy mountains and that was the only difference Ghost saw, no sign of her current target of Confutatis. Still her diligence never slacked and her solitary life meant she had no other obligations than to simply watch from the shadows, occasionally visit the Threshold and keep up the learning new knowledge. Names, lands, faces, personalities and other intricacies. No matter how insignificant it may seem, she listened and took it in. The brain only had a natural capacity to take in so much and she was no exception to this rule, so with each thing she learnt there was a buzz word to it, just one word that would trigger the memory. For example, Necromancer. Soul pulling, red hues, yellow eyes and glass parts. Czarina. Seele.

Wings pulled her into the air and she took an aerial view of the Falls below, horses ate and drank together, there was nothing out of the norm. The Necromancer she had spotted, atop a rocky precipice next to a surging waterfall, her small form looked rather exaggerated next to it in comparison. Ghost landed neatly on the cliff, hooves grabbing at the rocks for balance and finally she folded away her wine tipped wings. She looked about, the location was an ideal one for unheard conversation, Ghost had found that the Falls was rather good for keeping secrets in. Perhaps the Earth God made it like that for a reason. Who knew.

Dark eyes sought the intense yellow of Seele's. She was in far better condition than last the sprite laid her gaze on her, the welts were either healed or healing, the Czarina stood proud once again. "I have seen no sign of the Skull Witch." She informed, slightly disappointed.

@[Seele]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
!! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 04-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Ghost - 04-23-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 05-03-2014, 10:42 PM