the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Nerve Damage [Ghost]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
center>

s e e l e

As I had assumed, Ghost had appeared. Her winged form carefully descending from the sky above onto the rocky cliff which I stood. Once her wings were carefully placed at her sides, the mare looked for my eyes, which she grabbed quickly. There was a slight smile on my face as I listen to the few words that slipped from her mouth.

No sign of Confutatis. There is a gentle shrug of my shoulders. I doubted there would be so soon after - but they had needed to know anyways. "That is fine, Ghost. I doubt she will show her face so soon after. However, I have something else for you to work on." There is a pause as I glance around once more.

My bodice moves in, so that I am standing right at her face and I stretch up, maw near her ear. "This information goes nowhere - unless you really wish to feel pain. I need you to watch Eris. She has spoken of destruction, of either Falls or just Midas and I. I do not fully trust her." I whisper, before backing away with the pertinent information given. "We need to know more about our members. My dear. We need to make friendships with them. In fact, I might host a seance soon. Allow others to speak with their dead..."

I pause, gently lowering my head and letting out a low snort, realizing I am straying off the facts. "Not all may like this living arrangement, but it is a home and we deserve it. Make friends - but swear your loyalty to me. You have always been my second eye. I need it to stay that way." A gentle laugh at that idea, escapes my mouth. I suppose it is true though. I have attempted to go to her when I have needed that information - hopefully it will stay that way. "Remember. The important part of being a sleuth has always been connections. Can you do this for me?" I ask awaiting her answer.

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 04-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Ghost - 04-23-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 05-03-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Ghost - 05-12-2014, 05:06 PM