the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Nerve Damage [Ghost]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The skull witch was an assignment on going and Ghost's ears perked to the sound of a new task. Ghost liked tasks, anything that let her fold into the shadows again was welcome on this sprites ground. The spy moved not an inch as her Czarina came close to her lobe and whispered instructions, devious instructions that spoke of unrest within the family. Eris. Once a Queen she had served under, now a lackey that commanded the military. Still, higher up the pecking order than Ghost, but at the moment that was Ghosts biggest advantage, she was a nothing. The lowest of spies that kept herself to herself. There was nothing to know about Ghost. She nodded once, confirming she understood before Seele went on.

A seance. Ghost had never heard of one of them before, perhaps she would be able to contact her father if Seele really did open up the portal to the dead. Ghost never really thought much on her father, she had never met him after all and her mother very rarely mentioned him. Only in passing snide comments. She had no idea what he had been like and Seiren's opinion was hardly anything to go off, her dappled mother had looked down upon everyone. Ghost had met none of her extended family, not her uncle nor her cousins, nor her apparent strange half brother. She knew all their names, but not their faces. Maybe Seele would be able to light up one of her dark shadows.

Seele ended with a request for confirmation and Ghost lightly smiled. "I can watch the red head." She paused a moment and her smile faded away the instant it appeared "I can be your second eye and I can be loyal for as long as you reign. Though the cumbersome burden of friendship I do not desire, it divides and distracts the mind." Finally she laughed a cold hearted eerie laugh "I can always pretend I suppose, a shadow can take many forms."

This was Ghost's biggest task to date and the mare was rather excited about it. "Is that all?"

@[Seele]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
!! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 04-21-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Ghost - 04-23-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: !! Nerve Damage [Ghost] - by Seele - 05-03-2014, 10:42 PM