the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Dead in the Water [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

They work together. Minds spinning and reeling. He understands at least a portion of what being shattered feels like. He can shuffle everything around and come up with words from her movements. Quiet frame presses up against his side as he lifts the blanket of feathers to allow me a place to hide from the world. A darkened place where I could return to the true beauty of life - the soul and what is carried within. And it is that soul which causes him to radiate such power, grace, trustworthiness -even if he cannot see it at the moment.

Quiet pauses before I try to get him to see the light that glows, the strength that pulls him forward. He is a rock - and I have no doubt that, should I need him, he would find a way to be there for me. So, as he turns towards me, eyes showing the broken depths of his soul all I can do is reach to brush against his cheek. You are worth so much more than you know… But I couldn’t say it, and I didn't know how to explain it, so I simply pressed myself up against him tighter.

It is the words of thanks that have me reaching up again. Brushing away the tear which has fallen. Words begin to fall from his maw, question after question which I cannot answer. He speaks of being abandoned too many times - the past tense almost seeming to shatter him. His body shakes in sobs, and I shake the ground again. Not alone. NEVER alone. I will not leave him. I will not allow him to feel alone. And, since I cannot say anything I continue to curl up against him. To try and wrap my neck around his withers in a form of a hug, to allow him to press into me, to hide from the world in whatever way he can against the me when I am so small in comparison.

I am here. I'm not leaving…

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-24-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 06-22-2014, 02:57 AM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 06-23-2014, 09:54 PM