the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Dead in the Water [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
There was a sweet melody of broken steps and torn souls. It was a new rhythm I had been growing accustomed to as I fought with the grief of not only losing my hawk but of leaving the couple of horses who I had wanted to call my family. A swiftness to my steps had me moving around the border lands and taking in all of the sights, getting used to the feeling of the falls under my feet.

A delicate balance, I would admit, between the vibrations of the real world and the roaring ones of the waterfalls that bounced around me. A worst nightmare and the perfect dream all wrapped into one. A place to escape my horrors and a place where i was in so much more danger than before.

But, as my eyes looked out in the distance I saw a painted coat familiar from the caves. And, with my eyes closing I recognized the build. Cera! I gallop forward until I was only a meter or two from his form as he was racing off. And, sliding to a stop I lower my head to the ground letting out a loud snort and a sharp 'flick' of my tail. Gigantic vibrations circle out from around me, hopefully reaching him as he goes into a take off. I miss you. Please... don't leave just yet.. I'm thinking to myself, maw open in a silent scream of his name.

My bodice is tense as I stand at attention, muscles quivering in anticipation of him actually leaving and me not being able to spend more time with him...

It's really short right now, but you know my posts with you.
@[Cera]
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 04-21-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Rasta - 05-24-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: !! Dead in the Water [Cera] - by Cera - 06-13-2014, 04:20 PM