[OPEN] But I'm Just a Kid

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out
inside they scream and shout

Hesitant and nervous, you glance to Aurelia, almost begging for permission to touch your son, to hold the warmth of his small body so close and dear to your hammering heart. You expect a quick snap of authority, a harsh bite against dark skin in order to drive you away from the touch of a child; instead, she stands and glares, the cold chill of resentment more than alive in her pupil-less eyes. Even with venom running through her veins, the mare still holds a strange amount of golden beauty that you cannot help but notice, even if she is shrouded in black cloaks of anger right now. Glass eyes shift from the dappled mare's molten gaze to the tender, water-filled eyes of the newborn before you.

This is when your ruby lips reach out longingly, ears folded forward excitedly as the colt seems to take in your raspy words; his eyes are dancing behind a shiny glare and tears begin to pool from the corners of his small eyes. Unsteadily and seeming to be by accident, he manages to take a fumbling step forward, his matte snout ramming into yours with the softest push. The touch could have cause an arch of electricity, but what the small boy said next caused your heart to nearly stop and burst in it's bony cavity - "D-dad? Ryuu's dad?" Now it was not only Ryuu crying, but you as well. Hot tears welted in both semi-gloss eyes, spilling quickly in three large droplets over the edges of black lids. "Yes Ryuu, daddy."

The words -despite their gravely inlay- are warm and gentle, a whisper to the black colt pressed lovingly against your wine-colored snout. The warmth of his velvet-soft touch tickles every nerve in your body, a broad smile replacing quivering lips as a relieved laugh rattles your body. "Ryuu's daddy." You repeat, almost as if the more you said it, the more it would stick in the youth's mind. Your mind is completely occupied by the foal, and as much as we babble and poke fun at how pathetic you look right now, you manage to zone us -and everything around you- out.

Finally you pull your snout up from pressing against Ryuu's, taking a careful step forward and dropping your single horned skull down, hoping to wrap your neck around his back and hug him against your chest. "My beautiful little boy." your voice shakes, another near whisper for Ryuu, Faeanne and Aurelia to hear.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Ryuu]
Ooc: Sorry for the small bit of powerplay against Aur, I figured it'd be in her character to do so in this situation. If you want it changed Bay, let me know and I'll retype that section. :3

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-22-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 04-24-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Aurelia - 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-28-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 05-20-2014, 07:10 PM