[OPEN] But I'm Just a Kid

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out
inside they scream and shout

Poor girl we hiss in the back of your head, shaking our dual horned heads. What you had done to her that night has stayed with you ever since, eating away at your conscience, and when you weren't thinking of it, we were scolding your for it. Blamed it all on that potent concoction that your good buddy Ros had fed you. You can still feel the overwhelming burning sensation of the liquid as it sloshed down your throat every once in a while, but you truly remember when we give you some real hell about it for a few hours. The thought makes your jaw clench tight and the pooled up saliva to go down easily.

It was a long walk, but you had been pondering it for far to long, and that look that Ouija had given you when she realized what you were thinking about.. that really ended it all. You had to go see the poor girl. You had to go apologize. You had just met, and she had been bombarded by both of you.... had Rostislav ended up doing the same thing to her? He did have eyes for, you had gotten pissed when he made it so apparent. The sand quickly transferred into forests and was even sooner to begin growing green grass once again right along the outskirts of the Heart, but as soon as you had taken to the forests, you could feel the need to move on aching in your bones.

Hours passed and an obedient Ouija had finally started to become tired, so the two of you had stopped for a rest somewhere outside of the Grove. There, she closed her liquidy black eyes and gave the biggest yawn that infected you instantly, passing the stretch onto whatever animals had watched or heard the relaxed release of air. As much as she begged for a nap with those big doe eyes, you couldn't bear to wait any longer on the apology, and we scolded you for even thinking of it. With that, the pup crawled onto the widest section of your ass end and curled up in a warm ball, falling asleep without much effort.

The air begins to turn briny and wet, causing your nerves to bunch up and begin to do their thing. You eyes become shifty and chipped hooves start to drag and strike forward unexpectedly, ears constantly moving as if someone would drop out of the once more visible air. The trees have started to turn from lush evergreens to tough-barked, tan, and strange looking ones that kind of resembled the few trees that call the Throat home. They are much less abundant now as well, most of them sitting nearly ten feet away from each other at the nearest, and the needles that were a dark green are now more vibrant green colors. You feel so much more exposed now that you're out in the light again.

Finally you can't come out any further into the bald patch and you pause beside a beach tree, ears cupped forward as red nostrils check the new air. A soft, curious whinny falls from your mug in a pathetic attempt to make your presence known; "Aurelia?" your voice falls flat against the foreign soil, and if you had the tail of your bonded it would be touching your belly right about now. Speaking of your bonded; she's still happily passed out in the exact same spot on your rump.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Aurelia], Faeanne, @[Ryuu]
Ooc: Even though this is open, please have Bay and Brit respond first. Dooey needs to meet his son and one/third-daughter. <3

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-22-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 04-24-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Aurelia - 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-28-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 05-20-2014, 07:10 PM