[OPEN] But I'm Just a Kid

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out
inside they scream and shout

From the tall grasses and brine infused air comes a tiny colt, his hide painted black with soft gold and dark red decorating his hide. Your ears flick forward, never-ending gaze watching the unsure-footed newborn make his way toward you; those eyes, three small horns sprout from his small face, each also laced with the mismatched colors. What an odd combination, red and gold is. Your snout dips down slightly from it's highly strung state, your muscles relaxing slightly in the presence of the newborn. "Momma not here now. She somewhere." The lanky colt spoke with such small, unsure words, making it even more obvious that he is still very young. Wait.. did he say "Momma?" You repeat the name in a near whisper, glossy eyes watching the pale gold and wine red stare.

There's no fucking way we whisper, attempting to assure you before your body can even react to what is now registering in your brain; every single muscle begins to tense up again, your nerves stirring up the steel butterflies in your stomach. A slack jawed stare only lasts two seconds before hoof beats are finding their way over, crowned skull lifting into the air rapidly. Ouija stirs at the quick movement, her eyes blinking in a sleepy state as she readjusts to the sunlight. Your off the wall emotions begin to reach her, and a soft whimper catches your attention, ears turning back to listen to your confused companion. She curls uncomfortably at the familiar feelings.

Aurelia and yet another foal thunder toward you in a rush, your reaction of course being to stoop down like a beaten dog and take an uncomfortable step backward. The golden-flecked mare cuts you off from the little black foal, "-Ryuu." Everything happens so suddenly and you are still in denial of your own thoughts as Aurelia begins to tear into your hide. Her words bite at you with venom, accusations of this and that, then demands of staying or going. What in the fuck is going on? we scramble around in your skull, attempting to stay calm ourselves as we feel your pulse rising steadily, the beat of your heart is likely visible in your neck and chest.

All of the information flutters around in your head, your jaw still hung slightly agape, no words even able to come to mind in order to speak. Instead of trying to think of what to say, you lift your skull slightly, glancing back at the foal that apparently was sprung from your loins, then down to the other black filly by Aurelia's side. "But.." You pause again, sucking in a deep breath before you can gather enough words together for a simple sentence, an explanation of your apparent "trespassing." Instead, "But she looks nothing like me." comes out, bloody eyes set on the white-haired, thicker filly.

In the short amount of time that it takes for your eyes to travel from the nameless filly and back to your Ryuu, Ouija slips from your back and wanders toward the colt, her oil-black eyes looking up at him with curiosity; we flip through the files of your memories, pulling up the first and only night you had ever even encountered this mare. And so had Rostislav. Ros got a hold of her too! we connect just as you do, laughter rumbling through your head as we all break down and fall to our asses, rolling in laughter. "And, he's mine?"

The need to go to your son and actually meet him boils in your queasy stomach from which the butterflies had successfully escaped from and spread through out your entire body; your legs, shoulders, face.. Damn, even your face tingles now! "Ryuu?" is all you manage to get out now, Aurelia's questions and commands have completely blurred out in the back of your mind already. Without much thought, you attempt to step around the white mare, eyes focused completely on the tiny life that you had helped create. "-or join the World's Edge and have a family." Her words cut deep over and over again, echoing off of the bone walls just to terrify you once more.

Hoping that you had reached around Aurelia without her pushing you aside, you drop your rummy snout to the colt's height, rimmed ears pressed forward eagerly. His body is tiny and boney, his long legs dyed with you and Aurelia's matching colors; even though he looks nothing like you, it is obvious that he is your son. The butterflies all seem to stop at once and your heart throbs in your thin chest, leaving an almost painful strike in your veins as the blood flows quickly. "You're.. Perfect." Your mug reaches out carefully, high hopes that your spindly little one will accept the velvet soft touch crying in your chest. We lean, pressed against our red-washed windows, waiting for the sentiment of the moment to either catch flames or crash and burn.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Ryuu] @[Aurelia]
Ooc: So sorry if this doesn't make total sense, my feels exploded.

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-22-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 04-24-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Aurelia - 04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Voodoo - 04-28-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: But I'm Just a Kid - by Ryuu - 05-20-2014, 07:10 PM