the Rift

[OPEN] Here Me Calling

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry

The soft white blanket was gradually receding from the lands. Patches where it was thickest still remained. Signs of life peeked through the white, slices of greens broke up ; that once was; whiteness. A small cub seemed to find these patches of deep snow bounds of fun. Jumping into them and leaping back out with great energy, And not too far behind her was the bulking size of Beowulf, watching her with orange orbs as the young Lynx enjoyed her exploring of the wilds. ”Do not sway from the track Mykah”His deep voice bellowed across the way, though it held a gentle and father-ly tone to it. He spoke the words whether or not the cub could understand him.

The pair had been together for just a short while now, but Mykah was quickly growing. The Lynx cub had found her feet in just a few days, already muscle grew around her weak frame. However that did not mean she was able to fend for herself. The beast still kept one eye on her and the other upon his surroundings. You never could tell when and enemy was approaching.

The path way veered to the left, narrowing; but not enough that the Beast found it tight, a wall of ice and snow loomed up from the ground, a neatly chiseled arch stood before the pair. made from hues of the most deep sapphire blue you'd ever have seen. The beast stood in awe over the sheer beauty. His eye's too busy to watch Mykah. Whom now had swayed further from him than he knew. She had not fully followed the Beast, but found her own path, chasing after the tiny insects that filled the spring air. Mykah was distracted far to easily, her curiosity took over everything, especially still being of such a young age.

Panic ran through the Beast as he turned, searched for his bonded. She was no where in sight and he began to worry for her safety. If another came across him, would they see a predator, even of her being so young. A lynx may be a predator, but to horses they served no danger. They were not as big as a mountain lion, they snacked upon small birds and rodents. Which Beowulf had come to learn. Along with the help of Agrona.

”Mykah!” He called out for her, hoping that she had come to learn the sound of his voice, that she would return to him. He searched with the utmost care, for if he trod where she hid in the shrubs, there may not have been such a good outcome of that. Already he had learned to watch where he stepped, to make sure that Mykah was up in front so he could see her, unless she rode upon his back. Which the kitten had just taken up to doing. Climbing up his leg and up onto his back, Hiding amongst his hair as she slept so easily in the dip of his back.

”Speech Speech.”

@[Aurelia]
::OOC- Aure can find her if you want :D

Love tames the benumbed beast.

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
Here Me Calling - by Beowulf - 04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 08:01 PM