the Rift

[OPEN] Here Me Calling

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

I walk through this field of ice with one thing in mind. Fire. As soon as I think the word, my entire body is licked with flames that resonate warmth throughout my golden-white body. My foals have been born, my snake has hatched. Neither are with me, though. All I have today is my sanity (maybe?). In the distance, I see a cave. It blends in with it's surroundings pretty well, but I've been analyzing every inch of this land. This tactic is how I noticed this cave. If I hadn't been studying every curve and bump in the ground, every wall of snow, every blue-topped mountain, I would never have found this ice ridden cave in which two horses were gathering.

I see this figure of what looks like a horse, but may be a deer... or a cow? The animal has flashy black splotches all over it's body that stand out quite a lot in the background of this icy land. The figure slips into the cave. Instantly, I want to explore this cave that did not interest me before. My gait is thrust forward my a leisure walk to a fast-paced gallop. The crunch of snow is crunching loudy under my slick beige hooves. Each step requires more work, as I have to drag my hooves out of the snow and place them back onto it-- only to have them sink deep into the snow again. I am not sweating, though. In fact, I am actually kind of cold. I lived in the Dragon's Throat for quite some time, and that was the setting for me.. not cold lands where I am attacked by stupid stallions with horns and ugly-ass markings. I've been called a temptress here, and I am not exactly doubting that idea now, but is that an insult or a compliment? Many horses cannot attract others, for they are ugly, but everyone says I'm beautiful...

Am I blind to this beauty everyone sees?

"I am Abishia." I reach the entrance of the cave where I am slowed to a walk and join what seems to be two horses. Instantly, I see the cow-deer-horse-mare. She is actually pretty.. maybe? Again, I may be blind to beauty. This foal is the one from the threshold. I met her while recruiting Draeseong. The noble stallion had attracted two mares quite quickly, and they were all for staying and chatting, where as me... Well, I'm not afraid to go in there and demand they follow. "You're the girl from the Threshold. You didn't follow me to the World's Edge.." My features turn into an expression a cop might have while interrogating a suspect. "Are you a sick-wraith animal or a stupid mare?" I retort. Maybe if I scold her, she'll know to take advice when it's given next time. I do not like mares, a lot of the time. Many are stupid, annoying, and irrational. Maybe Note is a mare after all? I wouldn't be surprised. I think the Moon God of Sun God (who I hear is quite handsome, but impatient and hot-tempered) would love to turn a girl mare into a stallion and see what happens.

My gaze flicks towards the stallion Abishia is talking to and right away, I think: hair. Isn't he hot with so much hair? I know, for sure, I would just quest to be bald if I had all that hair. Well-- I don't know, because that would look bad. Luckily, I am not the one who has to worry about all these decisions. I wonder if he wakes up and asks himself "Braids, down, or pigtails?" "I'm Aurelia, a World's Edge Philosopher. Who are you, blue stallion?" I extend my muzzle to him, hoping to bump my soft pink nose against his whisker...y one.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Here Me Calling - by Beowulf - 04-22-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Here Me Calling - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 08:01 PM