the Rift

[OPEN] why have you forsaken me

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Harks flick to and fro, inner battle not visible, but felt as if it was a knife being hammered into her spine; breaking her, and soon to paralyze her. The battle brewing inside of her was bloody, something that is soon to be a full blown war. Her thoughts jumbled, clouding her judgement and vision, making her stumble and fall over every waterfall and crevice. She had been wandering about the Falls, getting to know her new home, but the sudden realization of her life being so damn useless, and with no point. She didn't have a reason or purpose to live, but she had No desire to fade away into an abyss of nothingness. She wanted to be known. She wanted her name to ring through the forests, she wanted her name to be known throughout every region. But she knew very well that she had nothing going for her. 

Slowly,  she trekked through Helovia,  making her way into the Fields at about sundown. The sun hangs on it's fragile string, just above the horizon,  blanketed in an array of fantastic oranges, pinks in purples. The warm hues began to warm her heart, and her negative thoughts became to slip away as she stood upon a slope, the air still and bird call loud, gazing upon the beautiful scene before her, parting her maw and letting her soft voice cascade from her ivory kissers. "Why must one feel so lost when they live in their native land? How can one feel as if they are unloved if one is part of a family, one that has welcomed them and offers their love. " Her voice began to strain, but No tears dared to form in her tear ducts."Why can't I belong? Why can't I love myself? " She looked to the heavens, the weight of her new horn pushing against her dainty mosaic dome. "Why must I be pained by something so small?! " Her voice rose, then fell as she looked downward, hanging her head, defeated and broken. Her mood changes definitely came with avengance. 

Dual colored orbs switched back to the sky, beautiful colors still dancing across the skies."Why me..." 

@[Florabella]
ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
why have you forsaken me - by Abishia - 04-23-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: why have you forsaken me - by Florabella - 04-25-2014, 09:38 PM