the Rift

[JUDGED] i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I will say that I had been feeling a bit more confident, a bit more natural, since I had come back from this battle with Confutatis. While my limbs had been battered and torn, my subconscious had found its own coping mechanisms. My feral side had been lurking - rearing its ugly head when it felt it was a necessity. That figment of my own id, well, I’d allowed it to take control over my own ego during that battle. The pain and agony of my flesh rotting and sagging off of my bones had been too much. And my id led to emotional numbing, while the pain was stabbing the physical aspects of my form – so much so that I was almost begging for a release.

But I do not beg. I was not raised that way.

The voices – that are really just my own mind’s delusions (even though I do not realize that they are not real) – are proof that I have only been gaining strength. Less chastising from Schwere, more insults from Unheil, more worry and distaste from Innerste, and the quiet power behind Liebling meant they were all standing ready for the task of finally getting the herd started on goals in whatever manner they felt was appropriate.

Quick, quiet feet of mine took on a new purpose as I felt the way the water was beginning to delicately cascade down my back in ripples of water. There was a sweet hum of a melody, I had thought long forgotten, in my crown as I caught sight of the rising sun. Swatches of colours radiated out across the ground in dull hues – a perfect gradient being ruined by the clouds that carried the upcoming spring shower. I was going to have to make sure that all the young ones were in a safe area. After all, the care of young ones was at my hooves. I was the leader of the healers and the sleuths – care and information were my areas.

So, my scan starts at the edges of the lands. Swift hooves feeling the way the clay seemed to slide and as my weight pushed and dragged the substance. It was, in fact, the feeling of electricity in the distance that had me begin to slink back toward the Falls to take a look at those who were in our borders. But, a sharp call pulls my attention back towards the border of the Falls, parallel to the Threshold. It’s my yellow orbs that lock on the dark form of Circuta, and I release a gentle snort from my maw as I shake my head in dismay. I do hope this is of the upmost importance, Innerste almost hisses, not pleased with my hide continuing to be dirtied by traversing upon the muddied ground. Many of the voices slowly begin to erupt with their own comments, too fast for me to take in.

However, Liebling calmed the voices as I pull up before Circuta and stand at about ten yards distance. The winding, thin river is three yards to my left and I can see that it is slowly beginning to pick up speed with the additional water. ”Circuta! Come. We should go make sure the foals get somewhere safe with the upcoming storm!” I call out to her as I flick my tail, not coming in any closer. After all, the farther out from the herd I go the farther the distance back is. And, in all honesty, I can only assume it is going to take all of my energy to get those little scoundrels rounded up and somewhere that allows for a lower risk of being struck by lightning. Though, I will say that I pause for a second as I realize the direction I am facing and place the location she could be heading towards. I blink the drizzling water from my eyes and speak up again – this time on the topic of the threshold, “Or, are you going to recruit? If so, be safe.”

It is with those words that I allow silence to fall. I have nothing else to add at this moment. No, there is only the thought that I should be turning hide and getting back into the heart of our new land. I had to ensure the safety of those too young to know what could come of a spring storm. And, with Innerste anxious to do just that, I am shuffling my hooves while I stay in the same foci.

I love the sprinkling rain. If only it wasn’t just a calm moment before the storm… Liebling muses in my skull, and it is those words that have a smirk upon my maw. How true was that statement? I didn’t know – not yet at least.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

[799/800] [0/4]
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele] - by Seele - 04-25-2014, 05:27 PM