the Rift

[JUDGED] i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele]

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
<style type="text/css"> .cir{ height:350px; width: 420px; background-color: #EAE8E6; opacity: 0.5; -moz-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; }.cir:hover { opacity: 0.1 }</style>

Bemusement, bewildered, mixing with the violence, the fervor, the assault upon all the Nightingale has ever known. Bewailing— the clamor of rich German vocals, flesh meeting the tip of her scythe, her perilous sword, sweeping upwards, tresses circling around the spiraled, rose dipped end, dripping, washed with the rain and turning the water that rivulets off it a scarlet, murky complexion in the accursed dawn, the bruised purple skies.
The taste of copper is now blossoming against her tongue, recoiling, sinew snapped into, sliding down the back of her throat and causing her to yank away, gnashing teeth and spluttering, coughing lungs, onwards to the left upon creamy peach hooves, anchors unto the muddied, slippery soil, another wave of nausea threatening to overwhelm her. For all the carnality of death, the yearning, the consuming touch of passion for war, the rage and wrath that had sunk into her veins as the summer Sun from the Empress of cruor, the last time she had seen such repulsion, such dread, such alarming shock was when her bedeviled crown had lashed into lace and silk, into the bosom of her dam, sealing her fate into damnation.
And it sickened her.

In her moment of biliousness, she recognizes the gleam of glass, the blaze of movement, but she is too late to return fire, for even as she begins a wheel for her croup to face the Jester's outstretching maw, ivories sink into the meaty sinew just beneath her jugular, and she screeches, cardinal and ebony splotching her vision, searing, scorching, snapping through nerves as she withdraws, and the kneejerk reaction of brandishing her hindquarters and flourishing hooves in a buck is instantaneous, without thought, needing, wanting, hoping for the thud of satisfaction, even as the ground squelches beneath her uncertain hold upon the world and when her full weight hits the ground again, she almost falters, feeling the foreboding idea of falling as she once had with the woman with a cougar as a daemon and acerbic rain as a weapon, savage eyes whirling as she twists once more to face her Queen, the accelerated, fleeting, palpitating beat of her heart sounding a billion alarms within her dome, trembling as a leaf in the wind, noticing the most minuscule of details upon her Queen's figure, the way the rain dribbles off her sodden coat, the wide, almost childish amber of her duo of spheres, and the back of her mind pleads for her to cease, its own remorse matching the repulsion she knows not swirls within the Jester's veins.

"Why? WHY?!" The shrill, brittle, wailing vocals slide fragile from her lungs, rising as smoke from the pyre. Crimson has begun to ooze down from her neck, raindrops scattered as constellations in her lashes. Mud has been strewn up to her forearms, icy, despite the humid morn. "YOU ABANDONED US!" With her sides heaving, vision shaking with the warmth that pools at the edges of her eyes she charges forth again, towards her right this time, crown far from sheathed— continually pointed as a edged sword towards the Jester, seeking to move past her, teeth aiming towards her withers. Fiery, irate, yet anguished, dejected, possessive, jealous. "You abandoned me! I.. I tried so hard to gather us a home! US! The FAMILY!" Her words are choked, thick and strangled, ending in a sob that convulses her entire frame. "And now we're collapsed, crumbled, thrown into the ash with the tides of a new family! You LOVE THEM MORE! More.. more then me.. Did you ever care about us, See-lee-e?" (Did you ever give me a second thought?) "Or is all you want power?"

609 words 3564 characters:
2/4 :: 0/1

REACTION: When she successfully bites into Seele's left ear, blood spurts into her mouth and down the back of her throat, causing her to remember her mother's death and think of Seele's response so far, ripping away in nausea and coughing, spluttering out the Necromancer's blood, caught up in the feeling of illness that washes over her. This causes a delayed reaction when she notices Seele striking out with her teeth towards her own jugular groove, and she begins to turn sluggishly with her croup facing her instead, but is too late to deflect the attack, having Seele's teeth sink into the meaty flesh just below their mark. Overwhelmed by the pain, having not battle for quite sometime, and when Seele withdraws to move back, the kneejerk reaction is her completing her turn, facing her hindquarters towards Seele and bucking, kicking out towards her on blind instinct. However, with the slippery footing, she feels herself begin to fall, she panics on a internal and outside view, especially when her hooves hit the Earth again and she feels herself almost lose her grip. Remembers back to when Histe knocked her over in battle, causing yet more emotion to rise up within her veins. By now, she has whirled about again, facing Seele, but not yet moving towards her. With tears beginning to well up in her eyes, she charges towards Seele's right this time, having dipped her head so that her horn points continually towards her, attempting to use it as a potential shield against frontward attacks. Seeks to move past Seele's front on her right side, so that she can aim a strike with her teeth towards Seele's withers.
THE FEAR OF FALLING APART
(TRUTH BE TOLD, I NEVER WAS YOURS)

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Messages In This Thread
RE: i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele] - by Circuta - 04-29-2014, 01:09 AM