the Rift

[JUDGED] i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele]

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle
<style type="text/css"> .cir{ height:350px; width: 420px; background-color: #EAE8E6; opacity: 0.5; -moz-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; }.cir:hover { opacity: 0.1 }</style>

Mishap and blunder aspired as one— ominous omens, bunched, melded and fused in the form of ill-fated moves, dainty, filth blanketed hooves having swooshed past their dedicated victim by mere milliseconds, impaling naught but the wind, the laden humid air, albeit she had not had much time to notice, to formulate memories and faults, for she had been turned blind to the Queen, only recognizing her failures in the form of a dim sign flashing warnings within her cranium, the slow, slithering voice of a incubus; you missed, the harsh baritone of the Jester's voice as thunder within her harks, even as she had spluttered, sobbed and heaved, teeth clattering haplessly, shut with a click.

Yet that is then, and this is now, as her hooves slide berserk and hysterically within the damp soil, a clap of thunder rolling thick across the hills, she sees the dual anchors reaching towards her, seeking laceration, bruises, crushed bone and aching sinew, and she is too late to do anything but dig herself firm into the malleable grounds and squeal in a mix of resentment and anguish as the blows smack against her side, resonating through her spindly, doe like frame with shocking force, leaving prints upon her apparel, the dirty water curving down her belly and dripping down below as the storm continues to drench the world around them. The white's of her eyes gleam once more as she turns to face the Jester, well aware that the marks will leave purplish bruises, reminiscent of the skies. Lightning reflects the fright in her irises— with all the satire, the seductions, the decay, she is a mere childe cast from her mother's milk, young and frail within the boundaries of an adult's donned armour, damned and forsaken at a age where she should have frolicked alongside other maidens and came prancing back with flowers in her long, windswept tresses. And perhaps this is the reason she has come to do battle, to attempt and rip skeleton from muscle. When she had come to these lands, she'd been labeled a foe in all but words of the BloodEmpress— always favored alongside the Necromancer. And yet as time had meandered on, she had been praised, coddled, had been enwrapt within benign, ardent murmurs and meticulous brushes, defending, jealous by the ginger, freckled Lady.
The Nightingale had not had such meaningless humor when she was but a mere babe— and oh, humor, indeed, for she knew none of it could ever bring up to be legitimate, a wolf did not lather a lamb in kisses but for the knowledge of how it shall taste as dinner— but she could not help the cravings, the desires.

Perhaps that is why she risks her soul as this, but for a few, mere, fragile, and yet hushing, words.
It is at this moment that something strange occurs. If she had known how close she had come to having the very soul she had just reflected upon ripped from her, she would have thanked the gods that they had been merciful enough to spare her from the loss. But as it is, she does not, and so reacts with a chorus of bemusement and trepidation as the jeweled, onyx amulet with a storm in its midst begins to flare, shivering against her bosom, cracks forming within its scalding, blistering surface, and with a screech she wheels backwards from the Jester, attempting to free herself from the smoldering gem. Accusation within her vocals, she raises her spheres to gaze upon the Queen— "What have you DONE to me?!"
There is no time for blame, however, for in the next second her realm flashes as if lightning has struck a nearby oak, and the amulet crumbles into naught but dust, ash, channeling the unseeable wraiths back from her, shielding, protecting, casting the energies back unto that whom has sent them forth to her. She did not know this, however, and so embittered, vexed she dances forth to meet her Queen in warfare, darting with lithe attire to the right, twirling, avoiding the aim to her withers and yet unable to avoid the scythe of a horn down her side, feeling the sting as the tip of the crown slides across her apparel, and the bubbling cruor in its wake. When her Queen moves to slam her frame against her own, however, she snarls, a canine grin spreading jagged across her maw, the remaining flecks of salty tears washed away with the storm. "Fool," she spits, twisting her neck towards the side of her oncoming frame, bowing her sword low and throwing her dome forwards, glinting, slick, having tasted the Queen's cruor once before on this eve.

It would learn to taste it again before the day was done.

796 words 4504 characters:
3/4 :: 0/1

First of all, I would like to apologize if this post seems to be missing a few sentences, or cropped. It was much more elaborate than this, but I crossed far over the word limit, and had to delete a few things to make room. I'm extremely sorry if it seems off, abba! :/
I should also mention I was confused and had to add some fluff into one of the attacks, to be exact, left side to left side, seeing as Circuta was on Seele's right, and generally the same sides (left and right) are always opposing each other. I went about it a little vague, seeing as I didn't quite understand the attack.

Without further ado:
REACTION: Fill in ramble for her misses, thoughts on the matter as they occurred. Back to the present, attempts to come to a abrupt stop, but the ground is too slick, and ends up sliding a little instead. Focused on this instead, manages to come to a halt but is too late to avoid the kick from Seele's hindquarters, digging into the mud below so as she doesn't slip sideways and fall. The hit meets its mark, slamming into her side, and definitely leaving a deep bruise in her more spindly body type. Turns to face Seele, the white's of her eyes shining in fright. A reflection, or breakdown, as to perhaps why she is doing this. Likely lasting only a second or so in reality (this rambled on far too long and took up most of my wordspace, unfortunately). Returns to the ongoing battle when Seele goes to rip her soul. The spark amulet that dangles around her neck begins to glow, trembling, growing hotter and hotter by the second, even as it begins to crack and break apart. Having absolutely no idea what is going on, Circuta reacts in a fashion that would be associated with the odd event, shock and fear, although mixed with accusation, figuring that it is instead Seele that is doing something to the amulet, and not the piece of jewelry itself. In the next second, the amulet flashes with a bright light, and crumbles into dust, reflecting the magic. Left startled, confused and vexed, Circuta moves forwards to meet Seele in battle once more, twisting at the last second to the right and avoiding the attack on her withers by Seele's horn, but instead takes it longways across her side, leaving a sliced and bleeding trail in its wake. When Seele moves to slam her frame against hers, however, she snarls, bowing her head low so that her horn faces her oncoming frame, and thrusting it towards her body as she moves towards her own. This is where I was confused how Seele was attacking, and left it vague, so as to avoid PP.

Not many attacks in this post, however, I couldn't do anymore with the words I had left. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!
Circuta is using her Spark Amulet against Seele.
THE FEAR OF FALLING APART
(TRUTH BE TOLD, I NEVER WAS YOURS)

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Messages In This Thread
RE: i— don't want your crown [Challenge - Seele] - by Circuta - 05-02-2014, 06:05 AM