the Rift

The Gods have their games.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The verdant fields before her seemed to stretch for hours, but after a few hours and a slight rain fall, she had finally made her way to one of her favorite places, the Thresh. Here, she found the lost souls, aspired to bring them home, made need friends, new enemies, and starting new relationships to last for a long while. 

Dainty grey hooves lead the way, connected to long pillars that ripple with toned muscle, and move with grace. Then, her lean barrel, ribs nearly showing even though she is well fed. Lean muscled shoulders, strapped with a blanket of white, lobe pricked forward, dipped in ivory, as well as her maw. Nares flaring, she carefully makes her way through the dense forestation,  her head held high, every sense alert for any sudden movement. A few minutes pass, her long strides now focused upon a well tried path, which soon leads to a small trail of water. The air moistened,  tinging it with the fresh scent of cool, crisp water ways, urging her to reach to the liquids with her beautifully dished dome. So she does, parting her kissers slightly to let the cool substance flow into her mouth, and down her throat. Satisfied,  she lifts her head, the tip of her forelock re-emerging from the rippled silk, droplets falling with almost inaudible thumps to the leave laden earth. Maw chilled with the touch of the refreshing waters, she gives a small nicker of pleasure, before moving along on the shore at an ever slow walk. 

But her gait soon quickens, for up ahead, her sharply trained senses have detected a movement. Harks twitch as she pushes her self swiftly into a jog, dual colored orbs narrowed, focused on the area the movement had come from. After about ten strides, it comes into View. A porcelain doll. Not shattered by impurities,  made pure by the two crowns that grace her brow. Her pale bodice rests on the opposite side of the river, so Abishia makes the quick decision to try out her jumping skills. Over estimating, she lands several feet past the shore, her hooves colliding with soft soil in a low thump. As she shifts, glass feathers clang and clank, music to the lady's ears. 

She turns to the refined fae,  her kissers curled into a friendly and warm smile. A glint is set off of her glass horn as she dips her dome in a bow of respect to the newcomer, but is quick to regain her regal posture. Once she has straightened herself out, she Let's her smile grow wider as she speaks. "My lady, welcome to the region we call Helovia.  You are currently gracing the Threshold with you presence; the passageway into a variety of regions that make up Helovia.  " She swings her head, gesturing with her horn all around her, gesturing to the forests in which they stand."I am Abishia, Artisan of the Hidden Falls. It is a pleasure to meet you, miss.   "  She nods slightly, then allows a small giggle to bubble from her roany maw."If you are seeking a place to rest your head, to live, to be safe, I can offer you this miss. But first, let me inform you. There are four herds here, The Hidden Falls, the Aura Basin, the Dragons Throat, and the World's Edge. " She sighs slightly, but doesn't let her smile falter, inwardly, she hopes none of the Basiners come and steal her possible chances over recruitment."And those who wonder by themselves of course, the outcasts. If you would like, I can tell you more of the Falls, where I reign from, a beautiful region dotted with cascading waterfalls, patches of clover and green grass, and beautiful clearings full of wildlife. "  This lady would be a great addition to the family... She thinks, hoping that she can find a way to lead this pretty girl to her stunning home. 

@[Liit]
stunning table ((:
Whoops, sorry @[Lena] I typed this before you posted, I'll make sure I mention Lena in the next post I make (:

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-24-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-25-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-27-2014, 06:43 AM