the Rift

The Gods have their games.

Liit Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
every day the gods are flipping coins

For so long she had wandered, sometimes going days without food, water, or sleep because the wilds in which she found herself were unsafe and feral. The lands she had wandered through twisted and turns with volition and without direction. Spits of earth jutted out into the sea where she found her dead-end, deciding it was best to keep her flesh dry and out of the deeps. There were mountains that stuck up into the sky that, while she clung to their sides, could easily become too perilous to travel, had become giants that lay in her path.

For all that time, she had never really wondered what it was like to have a home again, for hers was so broken and twisted, she only imagined that all the other hovels, huts, and houses that the others called home were just the same.

Over the soft babbling of the creek, the two women speak, one with a soft, soothing tone that drags Liit’s ears towards her, the other more robust, more alive and outgoing with her words. They are both so welcoming and kind with their words; despite their differing demeanours. There is a small part of Liit that tells her to run and disappear, knowing full well of the women’s expectations, yet she is so tired and so wanting a place to rest without fear of being devoured in her sleep, that she carefully weighs their words. They seem to offer the same things; a home, a family, and the chance to wander if she likes.

Perhaps it is the offer of being able to explore as she pleases that draws her in, and she does turn her dark eyes towards Lena at that speculation, a look of consideration shining in her eyes as she looks on before Abishia speaks once more. To Liit, it seems strange that the mention of “all species” should come up, and she wonders if there is something sinister, something dark that lies between the horned, winged, and unadorned- but how little dear Liit knows of this new place. “I think, perhaps, I will go to this Basin.” She answers softly, apologetically.

Twisting her pale hips towards Lena’s direction, she faces Abishia with a soft, rather forlorn looking smile and dips her head a little bit. “I wonder if we could, perhaps, meet again?” Liit pushes forwards gently, unaware of what sort of a fate awaited her tucked away in the Aurora Basin. Yet, there was something that sounded so serene and lovely about the place, perhaps she would find later that her decision was correct. Still, perhaps if she had chosen wrongfully, she could do what she simply excelled in, and run away.

@[Lena]
Holy crap, I had such a hard time deciding. I think it'd be cool if Liit and Abishia met up sometime in the future once Liit sees what's going on in the Basin- but seriously guys, you made this so hard D: lol

<style type="text/css">#liitluv p::first-letter { padding-left: 20px; font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative', 'cursive'; font-size: 16px; color: #323627; line-height: 90%; }</style>

Messages In This Thread
The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-24-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-25-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-27-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-27-2014, 01:06 PM