the Rift

The Gods have their games.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Defeat cloaked her, soaking through her limbs and effecting her thoughts. The words she dreaded to hear from the mare that knew so little about those who roam those lands. Why must a lady so pure, so shy, so quiet, chose a herd that is absolutely not fit for her. The lady, dear Liit,  will have her thoughts poisoned. She won't be the same next time they meet. But Abishia's smile didn't fade, her expression unchanging. She simply turned her head to Lena, dipping her dome. "A fine addition to your crowned family, Lena. Illynx will be pleased. " She smiled wider, then turned to the fae, the newcomer with thoughts that were so easily shaped by the well chosen words of Lena. Glorifying ."And of course dear. I am only a call away, I wander often, so it is likely we will cross paths once again.  " 

She turned, with a nod, and began to walk off. Maybe once she sees how the Basin works, I can retrieve her and bring her to a herd that actually suits her. Then, she parted her maw and called out to the pair,  "A pleasure to meet both of you. Lena, I hope we meet again. And Liit,  my best wishes for you. And welcome to Helovia.  " And with that, she took off, towards home, towards comfort. If only she could be making the journey with a new member to present to Midas and Seele.  

@[Lena] @[Liit] 

Ahah,  no worries. We can have them meet up again sometime soon!

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-24-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-24-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-24-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-25-2014, 06:49 AM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Abishia - 04-25-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Liit - 04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: The Gods have their games. - by Lena - 04-27-2014, 06:43 AM