the Rift

[OPEN] mist drifts across pale ice; [herd leaders]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Weryleaders! The call rang out in the air around them in such a crisp manner it had Resplendence jolting as she yanked a herb from the ground and stumbling back into a tree. Valiance only waited a second to ensure that she had not gathered a gash before he took the trees like a rocket, flying to where the sound was as she stumbled forward, looking at the already pulled herbs now entwined in her tail. A huff of annoyance escapes her maw as she yells out "Valiance! Get back here!" Alas, her bonded did not want to listen today - not as if he ever listened - and she was off at a brisk canter after him.

It was only a few strides in that she heard the call for counsel members, and she supposed that she was one of them, being a Moon Doctor and all. So, she picked up her speed, flowers from the herbs still entwined in her tail and slowly being ruined, which only served to annoy her a little bit more. She seemed to be late, but Valiance had shown up but a minute earlier. Forever protective he is aiming himself towards the basin group, flapping his wings at the chestnut who also seemed to be pulling in at the same time. "VALIANCE!" her voice rings out, and it stops him mid-dive for his face only to have him instead float two feet from his face and puff up, trying to look big and threatening (when let's face it, he was tiny and too adorable to look that way at this age). "HERE!" Res commands, exasperated before she pulls up to the other side of Kaj.

Valiance, pouting in his own manner, comes and curls up on the tiny mare's poll who is now finally taking in the three before her. Horns. Big. Powerful. Smell of Cold. Her mind processed those things, and her fear of everything kicked in (as it always does), and she is instantly pressing up against Kaj, doing her best to not show her trembling muscles.

Alas, that attempt at slowing the trembling of her muscles does little when her voice clearly shows her unease. "R-Resplendence. Moon D-Doctor. S-Sorry about V-Valiance." she whispers, ducking her head and not daring to look at any of them in the eye. Instead, she keeps her eyes trained on Kaj, Kahlua's and some of Aaron's feet. The desire to get in the middle of the pack had never been so great - but she did not want to break Kahlua away from her two protectors. So, instead she hung a little farther back, her shoulder level with the end of Kaj's barrel, wishing that Quilyan might appear. Or, if he didn't, that Kaj would be willing to allow her to press up under his wing.

She was always stronger when she wasn't alone - or when she was the only one who could really help. But, even Valiance pouting against her poll, still attempting to puff out his chest and look strong did little to calm her nerves.

---OOC
Would like to say, if you feel like I am taking too long to respond, feel free to skip Res and just say she is still forever cowering in her spot listening. xD I can sneak her back in whenever, not too big of a deal.

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: mist drifts across pale ice; [herd leaders] - by Resplendence - 04-27-2014, 12:24 AM