the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S
The Blood Empress
The winds of a chilly morning blasted through her blood red mane. Shivering and glancing over her shoulder, The Empress looks around for a possible brute to keep her company through the biting winds. Maybe even Oxy. Laughing at the thought, The Empress continued through the herd land studying all of the quirks and hidden coves that made the land. One day soon it would all be hers and her lady's. The Legutas looked over a tiny creek, thinking about just how much work had to be done. Making a mental note to share her discoveries with Midnight's Mistress, Eris turned to watch the rising of the new sun. Finally heat would be returning to the world that she had come to call home. The sky erupted in an arrange of beautiful and bright colours, oranges, pinks, reds and the deepest of purples. "The sun rising for me. For us" The moment the sun peaked over the hills, it shone straight into the blue orbs of The Empress blinking she looked away, refusing to look directly at the glowing orb of light. Instead she stood still for a good five minutes staring as the sun rose, basking in the good feeling them embraced her soul.

It was not in Eris' nature to enjoy such things. Frowning at her own unusual behaviour, The Empress turned around, hoping to find something to kill or at least torment. "Surely on a morning like this little mouses are going to creep out and say 'hello'." Yet there didn't seem to be a single soul stirring.

Quest thread.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

@[Parelia]

Messages In This Thread
Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1] - by Eris_ - 04-26-2014, 02:17 AM