the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S
The Blood Empress
Turing around at the sound of falling hooves, Eris watched as a winged mare approached her. A smile tugged at the end of her lips. It was such a good thing that The Empress was in a good mood today, the crazy was not being worn, only the contempt for weak minded lambs who approached the wolf. Upon her back rode a falcon, the exact same bird that The Empress wanted for speed and the ability to blend in. This mare had something Eris wanted and chaos' mistress was going to do everything in her power to achieve it. "Hello!" Her sweet and girlish voice carried out over the falls. It was gentle and full of kindness, for that was how Eris wished to portray herself. Her blue orbs flickered between the wings mare and the handsome falcon that rode upon her back. "That's a handsome fellow you have accompanying you!" With a smile, Eris took the time to study the mare up close. Sanity clung to her skin...or rather The Empress assumed that it did, for she was not a mind reader. Pressing her lips closed for a moment to embrace the silence that encased her, The Blood Empress watched the winged mare for a moment, fascinated by the way she seemed to be trying to keep calm.

Glancing down, Eris did not see the cause for alarm. Today her coat was pristine, not a single spec of blood clung to any hairs, not even her hooves were tarnished. Frowning, Eris raised her eyes again. Time to get what she wanted. "Listen." Pausing to force an easy smile, The Empress looked over her supposed sister. "I'm on a quest for The Moon Goddess and for that quest I need to collect another companion's feathers." Her gaze fell heavily unto the falcon that rode upon the winged mare's back, her hunger was concealed. "If it's not too much of a bother," Being so sweet was beginning to hurt her teeth. "Would your gorgeous fellow here mind sparing a few?"

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

@[Parelia]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1] - by Eris_ - 05-14-2014, 04:03 PM