the Rift

[OPEN] Cold winds and warm suns.

Liit Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
let the healers kiss our fingers

She thinks the poor girl is so young- too young to be in such a state of turmoil. It has taken Liit nearly half a decade to come to terms with her own agitation and fear. The pale mare had taken to the shadows and disappeared. Liit let the darkness swallow up her confusion and with that it also took most of the memories that had been fed to her since birth. The memories that were little more than stories and lies, and when she dared to think about them, her head grew light and her eyes unable to focus, and she wanted to flee, to disappear once more.

As the conversation sours and the girl seems to grow bitter, the pale mare twists her head away, giving the sea a look of longing before looking back. The words Abishia speaks are poisoned and they sting, pushing the pale mare away and forcing her to take a step back. She speaks angrily, and her churlish words are enough to force the horned mare away. “I assure you, the teachings of my own mother were no better than the learnings of being an orphan.” She tries to speak a little louder, with a little more strength than before, like she too had reasons to be sad or hurt, but perhaps it is the years that she had spent in hiding and in solitude that had thickened her skin to such emotions and thoughts.

Turning on the girl, she starts to leave, knowing that the filly is, perhaps, too disturbed or upset now to continue properly, and also because she still remembers the way rage had flashed in Abishia’s eyes. It was rage that frightened her, and made the horned mare want to leave. “I’m sorry for our misunderstanding… earlier. I will have to see these horses in the basin for myself before fleeing.” She adds with a backward glance, speaking over her shoulder before moving away from the beach and into the trees to find the cold place that Lena had originally intended to lead her to.

@[Abishia]
I thought this would be a good place to end this thread, if thats alright :D
<style type="text/css">#liitluv p::first-letter { padding-left: 20px; font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative', 'cursive'; font-size: 16px; color: #323627; line-height: 90%; }</style>

Messages In This Thread
Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 04-28-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Abishia - 04-28-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 04-28-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 04-29-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 04-30-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Abishia - 04-30-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 04-30-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Abishia - 04-30-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Cold winds and warm suns. - by Liit - 05-02-2014, 01:26 AM