the Rift

[OPEN] !! Face Up [Herb Garden]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
He asked about the projects, if they had many others and all Res could do was shrug. "I believe so - there is a lot to be fixed, taken care of again that wasn't there before the darkness. Though, I haven't spoken personally with our glaziers to see just what is in the works…" she explained, before continuing with her work, trying her hardest to create the lines as quickly as possible with the accuracy level which she desires.

However, the question about allowing others to take her herbs did jar her a little, a bit of anger at the fact that they would believe she would willingly allow them to take from her. "No. I didn't allow it. They stole from it over time, in small amounts. And, when we all moved back up here we did not bring the box, uncertain if we would have to go back to the caves or not. When we returned to have it, the box had been raided." there was a bit more hotness to her voice - knowing that they knew her to be a pacifist, just not understanding why they thought her dumb. A gentle sigh as she shook her head, digging up another line. "I keep them in case someone were to attack my family. I know I'm unable to fight, so I figured I could say they would heal and poison them for injuring those I cared for. I keep a small supply of different ones on hand - though I've only used it once when I caught a locoweed addict trying to raid my case," she explained, sheepishly dropping her had back down and then, a few seconds later, asking what it was the two of them specialized in.

What Ruske responded with, she would admit, surprised her a little. He had spent a while in this profession, and he could definitely be of use. Her mild voice took to the air again as she nodded her head before listening as Brisa spoke of different combinations of herbs. Good, they knew things Res generally didn't concentrate upon. It would serve the herd well for them to spread their knowledge. "I've been thinking about starting up classes for our nurses. Would either of you be willing to teach something to others if the opportunity was given? I feel it will unite us, make us stronger - make the herd stronger. Perhaps we can even offer a first aid class just for the warriors in case if something were to happen on the field that we could not get to right away?" A bit of vomit, but something she had been mulling around. After all, she simply wanted a stronger herd - a herd that could be safer.

Image by Mockingale
Table by Moonstone Designs
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM