the Rift

[OPEN] !! Face Up [Herb Garden]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Half lost in thought as the herb combination discussion had drew more of her conversations with the old wise healer. Whether or not she had realized it at the time she had learned a good bit from her ramblings not that all of them were actually sane. While her own wounds had healed she had gotten the chance to see some of the strange combinations actually working for herself. At the time she had not known much about herbs and plants so the names were of no real meaning to her back then, but now armed with a basic knowledge of what each plant was it helped her to understand it.

The sharpness of Res's response about her earlier questions made her cheeks grow hot, great her big mouth had gone and done it again. You would think that she would have learned by now to not ask such stupid questions when the answer should be apparent. Well nothing could be done about it now she would just take it for what it was and know better next time not to open her mouth when she had not really thought the question through. Nodding in agreement with Ruske's comments on the subject she otherwise said nothing more on the topic not wanting to say something else she shouldn't. Ok so moving on... Looking down to what she was doing she put more concentration into making her lines look straighter and more precise like Ruske's. Leave it to her to fail at making a straight line she mused sarcastically.

Listening to the conversation turn into a much more pleasant topic she lifted her head as Res began to talk about the idea of teaching classes to others of the herd. While it would be a great asset to those warriors out in the field her first thought was wondering how she was going to managed to teach someone something. Strangers tended to bring on episodes of rambling when it came to her talking to them, well this might be rather amusing. She just might have to do a couple run overs with the pines later on if she was going to pull this off and not embarrass herself, not that talking to trees really helped her case. " I can do my best to help out as well." Just please don't make me get stuck with Note... Her silent plea remained within her mind as she managed to put two and two together. Edge Warriors...that meant....ahh hell no If she somehow managed to get stuck trying to talk to Note in these classes she could easily see things turning ugly if her thoughts translated into words. Damn bastard how dare he knock her up and just leave without a word!

" Sure, I can go over sometime what little I know about the combinations, I'm not sure how useful they will be though." Later on she would have to sort through all of what she could remember about her meetings with the crazy yet wise healer. Adding that as a mental note she listened as Ruske went on to speak more about his own skill set and knowledge about fire. Fire does not destroy? There would likely be a few trees that would be in opposition to that comment when she was first learning what her magic was. She was hesitant to try and use her magic out of the fear of anything going horribly wrong, she did not want to set anyone or anything on fire. The last couple times that she had tried things had turned out alright though.. maybe she could try again... " I doubt that my magic could be used for much in the way of healing but I can show you if you would like to see what I mean."

Pausing what she was doing she turned around walking a couple feet away from the others just to be on the safe side she turned back to face Ruske and Res. Glancing around for any nearby fire hazards that might possibly ignite she positioned herself the best she could away from them before reaching out with her mind to find that ember buried deep within her mind. The first time she had managed to do this it had taken days for her to find the right trigger other than her emotions, now things were much easier. Probing deeper she felt the burn touch her mind gently before she grabbed hold of it willing it to ignite. The crackling of the flames and the warmth let her know she had pulled it off. Opening her eyes she looked down to her skin and sure enough found the mixture of blue and white flame covering her entire body like a glove. Taking a breath she glanced over to her friends wondering what their thoughts would be. " Its all still a little strange but it doesn't hurt me in the slightest, I have no idea about anyone else though."

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Resplendence] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
!! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 04-29-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 05-04-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 05-04-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 05-16-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: !! Face Up [Herb Garden] - by Ruske - 06-08-2014, 10:54 PM