the Rift

[OPEN] stupid little girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Her hooves graced a land in which she had only seen twice, a meeting with another she could barely remember. But today, her wanderings led her to the Rotunda, sending her deep into the heart of the land. And there she stands, between the pillars, upon the marble throne, gazing upon the glass, the astonishing work of someone unknown to who roamed here, but especially a pleasing sight. But over the past few moons,  she had heard that there was now a group forming here? Curiosity gripped her, but there was nothing that the filly could do was stand around aimlessly and Wait for someone to come along that could give her accurate information, rather than the rumors that floated around the herd, a different story molding every time it was transferred from ear to ear, mouth to mouth. By word of mouth, nothing was certain. She had to experience it herself. 

So there she stands. Vulnerable. Simply marveling at the beauty of the little dome, a haven, a place of beauty. A place she wanted to call her own. But despite her own pleasures, she knew that her heart was laid in the Blue,  buried in the sands, and now it was likely it would never be found. Ripped from her and stomped upon by that greedy Stallion. That boy. Her harks flick slightly and she looks about, calling out to anyone who would answer in a small but warm nicker.  

@[Histe]
Officially the crappiest post I've ever wrote.
I promise the next will be better. -.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
stupid little girl - by Abishia - 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-12-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-12-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:31 PM