the Rift

[OPEN] stupid little girl

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The child didn't even flinch, but holy shit, she wasn't a child anymore. Anyone in there right mind would be scared out of their fucking pants at the sight of this mare before her, and yet to say the cat too, who obviously had the same intentions of her bonded. The girl was more of a shell of what she used to be, much like the wraiths that used to wander this very land. The girls gaze flicked lazily from equine to feline as the position spilled from her blood covered maw, and the spotted had to stifle a laugh. A twisted smirk danced onto her kissers."i asked myself. And yes, but I don't fancy wasting ny time trying to pluck them from the sky when I can simply chase them on ground. " She laughed softly, more of a creepy murmur, but who cares, it's all the same, right? Her gaze dashed and she flicked her maw slightly. "And, I'd rather not, that sounds rather unappetizing from my point of view. " She shrugged, then addressed the killers next words, snorting.

She thinks I'm the dumb one? It was a fucking joke, douchette. Her gaze then flicked to the feline, and she made a mental note to keep het eye on the bloodied cat just in case the two would use their stupid ads telepathy shut to plan out an attack. "It was a joke, I'm not that fucking stupid. Why would I waste my energy just to share the kill? Dumb. " She then listened once again, actually growing her head backward in laughter at the striped ones claim at her species. The child flicked her dome, sending her gridlock thing and displaying the base of the artificial spear. "Tsk, Tsk. I'm no unicorn. It's fake. Simply to save me from the troubles of the douchebags up north, and a handy weapon of course..." She smirks softly, her gaze like fire. " Not as stupid as you thought, eh?"

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
stupid little girl - by Abishia - 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-12-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-12-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-21-2014, 06:12 PM