the Rift

[OPEN] stupid little girl

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

| Histe | Mare | 5 | 15.1hh | Equine

Her voice grated on Histe's nerves and the brindled mare found herself getting closer and closer to launching an assault on the foolish young girl. It didn't matter to her whether or not she smelled of the Falls. And she couldn't care any less of what the herd would think of her if she decided to tear the horned mare apart. Her ears disappeared into the mess of tangled hair that was her mane. "Do you ever stop talking?" She snapped, having finally lost what little bit of patience she'd managed to scrape up.

But she didn't stop. Instead she claimed that her request to share the kill was a joke and claimed that she wasn't stupid. "Hah!" Histe barked out the dry laugh. "Maybe you're right. You're not stupid. You're a fucking moron." A low growl sounded from the cougar as he voiced his agreement with Histe. As if to prove her point the girl informed her that the glass horn wasn't real. Histe raised a brow and glanced at Merikh. 'Why?' the cougar asked as he looked at his bonded, but of course the girl continued to talk and explained her choice.

"Really, now?" Histe said as she, again, looked at the horn. Slowly, a smile curved the corners of her mouth making her look more sinister than usual. "It would be a shame for you to part with it." She circled back around, her eyes staying on the glass horn. "But I'm afraid that you may have to. Because I want it." She didn't want it to wear it, but to deny the younger mare of something that she seemed so proud of. "I'm going to fight you for it."

"."

ooc:// Histe is challenging Abishia for her glass horn. I'll get a thread up in the battleground soon! :D
@[Abishia]

credits

Messages In This Thread
stupid little girl - by Abishia - 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-12-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-12-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Abishia - 05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: stupid little girl - by Histe - 05-21-2014, 06:12 PM