the Rift

[PRIVATE] a small girl in a big world [Krieger]

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
His distaste for her openly crying made his own ears swivel back, but only for a moment. Curiosity was chewing on his emotions as he wondered why the mare, that put on such a brave face was sobbing like a lost foal. As her own horned head tilted up, slowly he lifted his chin ready to meet her blue gaze. Her angry whisper and pinned ears, only made him chuckle in his evil thunderous voice. As she stood and began to back away the beast advanced step for step.

He inhaled her sweet scent, and drew himself up to his full height. "Do you really want to be so hateful? You seem to nice a mare to pick a fight with such a beast as myself." He smirked and advanced again. "Tell me, do you need me to..." He paused from his avalanche voice, "Take care of someone for you?" He lowered his vast head closer to her own dark one.

Her words struck a cord deep within his heart.He allowed her to take a few steps away before he advanced once again. His voice was a low growl now, "Remember what I told you about running from me..." He stopped a hair from her, his short scarlet tail swishing in aggravation behind him. Her hiccuping voice made his ears prick forward slightly. He stood silently for a minute careful to slowly shift his weight to his hindquarters, just in case she ran anyway.

His voice was softer this time, void of almost all of his curiosity, "Better yet, why are you crying?" The red stained beast ignored her jib. What were angry words to an angry violent soul? Snorting inwardly he lowered his horned dome closer to her his ears almost hurting from the strain of pushing them so far forward.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 303 @[Delinne]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: a small girl in a big world [Krieger] - by Krieger - 05-02-2014, 12:38 AM