the Rift

[OPEN] give me strength

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

Faeanne

Take advantage of my heart and I'll go back into the dark

You see me walking alone, but you do not lead me home. You watch as I wander aimlessly,  my small, weak legs almost buckling under my weight. Gods, you watch me. You look upon me from the heavens. But you do not direct me home. You do not bring me back to my mother. I wander. I search. I cry. But you do not show me the way. 

With my cheeks wet with tears, I walk on, the breeze ruffling the feathers on my wings. They have begun to gain their color, golden at the out most tips. They are small, weak. Why must you give me the gift of wings, but not the strength to fly? My hooves meet the soil with pathetic thumps, why must you give me a loving mother, but not let me stay with her? You are cruel, Gods.  So why is it I worship you, why is it I pray to you? That of Time, of Sun, of Moon, of Spark, I ask you to guide me, but you guide me away from my mother, away from my brother. Ryuu needs me, my Gods.  I wish, hope, pray that you will give me the strength to continue. But No, I collapse,  light bodice colliding with stiff earth. My breathes come rapid, my lungs tightening and my heart aching. It's too much work Gods!  Bring them to me! But you don't. You simply watch as I lay sprawled on my side, gasping for air. And after a few minutes, you do give me strength. I now breathe easy, but my heart still hurts with the effort.  Why have you cursed me like this? 

I shift so I lay upon my knees, looking out across a large field, dotted with wildflowers. You seem to make me look at them, show me their beauty, the beauty that I stand for. I am beautiful.  You made me beautiful Gods. I am here because of you Gods. All I can ask of you, is to give me strength. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ooc <> you do not have to Wait for Riv to respond first, just jump in and meet Fae!! (:
tags <> @[Africa]

Image Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
give me strength - by Faeanne - 04-29-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: give me strength - by Murdock - 05-15-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: give me strength - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: give me strength - by Faeanne - 05-16-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: give me strength - by Murdock - 05-19-2014, 04:48 PM