the Rift

[OPEN] give me strength

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
She is ignored at first. Her body too small, too frail. She is unseen by them. She is a speck in the grand scheme of things. That is, until she falls. After that, she is joined by horses. Do these horses only care about her pain? Are they here to poke and prod at her to see if they can anger her? She is no beast. She is no fighter. She is Faeanne, the daughter of the FireAngel. The daughter of Aurelia. The daughter of what Aurelia calls "The Drunk". “Are you alright? Do you need help?” Her large, white-pupiled orbs look up from the ground and at the sweet voice. She sniffles softly, but does not speak. Her small head bobs up and down, answering his questions. She is alright, but she needs help finding her way home. She needs help understanding why her Momma left her with Ruske. She needs help understanding why Ruske cringes and claims he will find Momma. She needs help getting rid of her problematic heart defects. She needs help in everything. She doesn't know this stranger, but loves him. The girl likes his attention. She likes his attention, because she never had a dad. So, she never got any attention from a dad-like figure.

Is the dark stallion with white wings her daddy now? What ever happened to Momma-Aurelia, or Daddy-Ruske? What ever happened to her friend Aylin? Have they ditched little Aylin, too? Actually, Aylin isn't little. She's older than Faeanne. Wiser, probably, too. Oh, how little Fae wishes she had the wisdom of a ten year old. The wisdom of a child not abandoned. She wants the wisdom of Momma-Aurelia. "Hello?" Faeann's white pupiled eyes with gold irises blink as their target becomes the other pegasus. Faeanne's eyes mimic every part of Aurelia's. Faeanne is a baby Aurelia, but with a dark coat. Faeanne will not grow up to be like her problematic mom. Faeanne will be different, raised different. "Are you both alright?" Little Fae nods her head. Suddenly, their is much more motion from Faeanne then a simple bob of her small head. Her legs scramble underneath her and she rises on wild and young legs. Faeanne the Native. The Helovian child.

Who's child is she now? She will gain more mothers as she ages. For now, she has Aurelia-Momma and Ruske-Daddy. Aylin says her Mom can raise Fae. Does that mean a second mom? "I am Faeanne..." Her voice is timid and as quiet as a whisper. It's as if she is scared to speak louder. "I am lost. I need to go back home, to Aurelia-Momma and Ruske-Daddy."

ooc:; uhm.. so riv... while you were on absent, aurelia ditched faeanne and ruske decided to raise her with eva. africa can still be counted as a mom though, and they can visit a whole bunch. :D so it'll be like she has ruske and eva, africa, and also aurelia. LOTS OF MOMMIES! :D

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
give me strength - by Faeanne - 04-29-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: give me strength - by Murdock - 05-15-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: give me strength - by Africa - 05-15-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: give me strength - by Faeanne - 05-16-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: give me strength - by Murdock - 05-19-2014, 04:48 PM