the Rift

Is this the reality or just another fantasy.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Harks flicking, she made her way into the Threshold, aware and alert of her surroundings with every step she took. Coming to a halt, she tipped her head slightly, swiveling her lobes. Soon, the sounds of hoofsteps reaches her senses, and a small smile floats over her harks. Readying herself for a meeting, she shakes herself, tassels cascading down her forehead as she becomes steady, calling out in a loud nicker to announce herself, even though she is still a few tens of strides away. 

Making up the distance with a swift trot, she soon comes across a mare that stuns been with her beauty. White striped legs, a deep red hue on her pelt, dotted with white spots, her barrel stradled with beautiful red wings. Her lips curled into a welcoming smile. The girl was one like she had never seen before. Beauty and grace. This lady would make a magnificent addition to the family. "Greetings, I am Abishia.  I welcome you to Helovia. " She sweepstakes her gaze around the forest with a large smile. She was proud of her home, her native land. Those that came here where lucky to stumble across this gem, trimmed by the dense forest of the Thresh."You are in the Threshold as of now. The transition into a region filled with differing lands, and four main herds, The Falls, The World's Edge, The Dragons Throat, and the Aurora Basin."  She nodded, finishing her sentence with assurance in her tone. She has to hold back from immediately throwing out an offer to come to the Falls. Although the pressure is high, Abishia remains light, patiently waiting for a response from the newcomer. 

@[Delsolea]

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Abishia - 04-29-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:25 PM