the Rift

Is this the reality or just another fantasy.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

Oh, The Threshold.

This place is quite over-used. This is the only entrance to Helovia if you cannot fly, and even pegasi come through here. Like today, there is a pegasi and and a unicorn. Of course, this unicorn.. well, I've seen her around quite a lot. When I met Drae, the Blue Stallion, and I'e probably seen her other times, too. Does she think I follow her around? I wouldn't be surprised if she thought I did, but I don't. I see them before they see me, and I use this to my advantage. I watch them for a few seconds, hidden in the shadows, blending in, I am like spy.

Abishia introduces herself and tells the mare where she is, but he mare seems anything, but enthusiastic about meeting the cow-colored unicorn. “Thanks for the welcome then, I guess. I’m Delsolea,” Delsolea better perk up, because not everyone is nice here. Luckily, she ran into Abishia and not Tyradon the Racist. The large stallion covered in ebony would have chewed her up and swallowed her before she took hr first real breath while on Helovian soil. That stallion-- well, he's quite scary, but I'm not afraid to stand up to him. He's a big bully, and I only stood up for myself in the protection of the Earth God.

I step out of the shadows and slink towards them. Then, I join their conversation. "Abishia, long time no see?" I comment in a sarcastic tone, for we have very recently run into each other at the Frozen Arch. "Delsolea, I am Aurelia, a World's Edge Philosopher. If you care for a home, I can offer mine. The World's Edge is a kind all species friendly herd. We reside in a forest with a beautiful cliff that pegasi, like me, like to jump off of and fly around." I smile at the image of my child-like self flying around, my home close to me. I love the Edge, and maybe this mare wants to be in a happy home.

"You could always join the Aurora Basin, but they are racist.. so you'll have a heck of a lot of trouble getting in. The Hidden Falls is filled with members from a group called the Asylum. Those members all have some sort of mental problem, hence 'The Asylum'. The Dragon's Throat is a beautiful desert, and it gets hot, but nice horses there, too." Analyzing the herds now, I realize that the World's Edge has the least amount of problems. All the lands are beautiful, but the horses residing in some of them aren't.

Hopefully, this mare will make the right choice, or she may be stuck with her decision forever. I am curious to see which herd she'll join, if any. I was an outcast for some time, and I didn't like it all that much. Fending for myself wasn't my forte, but maybe it's this mare's forte. Who knows, right?

ooc:; Aurelia here is offering Delsolea a home in the World's Edge.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Aurelia - 05-01-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:25 PM