the Rift

Is this the reality or just another fantasy.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

“It rather sounds like I have come to an interesting please then,” My expression is kind, and does not change. I can tell this mare isn't from here. She speaks differently than most Helovian residents, and perhaps she acts differently, too. I am almost sure she is colored differently. I can almost feel the jealousy run through my veins. She has a beautiful reddish-colored coat with a frosty many and tail. Along with that, she has unique stripe-like markings on her face and legs. White splotches dot her underbelly and neck. Perhaps there are more markings under her red wings, but they are hidden from my view. I am not jealous of her speech. I do not understand what she has said, and was it directed to Abishia or me? An interesting please... Does she think I am begging her? Pleading her?

Being young and confused, I decide to hold my tongue and not reply to that remark. Luckily, she says more. By doing this, it prevents this conversation from becoming awkward. “Last time I followed another home, to what I thought would be a good home, I ended up miserable, crushed. Stuck somewhere I was unable to get away from, with someone who’d I’d rather like to see stuck as a woman for a while. Though this is a new land, I learnt my lesson….” I smile kindly at her, reaching my snout forward to touch her right shoulder. Maybe I am overly friendly, but Kahlua the Queen did this to me and it made me feel welcomed and loved. I do it to Delsolea to give her support. "I know your pain, Delsolea. This world can indeed be cruel, but don't let one idiot decide your life for you. I will not force you to come to home, and I won't force you to do whatever you do not want to do." I pause for a moment, retracting my muzzle away from it's reached out position. I try to make eye contact with her, so she knows I am serious when I say this. "You said it yourself, this is a new land. The horses, opportunities, and experiences will be new here. If you run into a few bastards, you'll have friends to back you up. If your join a herd, then you'll have an entire herd to back you up." I am serious when I say this. The herds and their members are like family. Family protects family. This is something I learnt when I joined the World's Edge.

“While I will not believe any guarantee you could make to me, I am curious. Tell me, what else drew you to this World’s Edge?” This is a question I've been dying to be asked. Instantly, my mood changes from sad and sober for the mare, to excited and giddy to be talking about my herd. "I actually have friends in my herd. I was an outcast for some time and it was horrible. Maybe you'd like it, but to me.. It was a scary world. In my herd, I've been supported by many and have gotten the chance to actually make a name for myself. The leaders are approachable and kind, but aren't afraid to fight a horse to keep the herd safe. They usually ask for the herd's opinion before making any large decisions. Everything is thought out before it is put into action. I love it like this. I am free and protected..." I take a breath, swallow, and allow my smile to grow. "What else is there to want?"

ooc:; Aurelia here is offering Delsolea a home in the World's Edge.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Aurelia - 05-03-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:25 PM