the Rift

Is this the reality or just another fantasy.

Delsolea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
delsolea
the static on your arm - it is the catalyst
Abishia remained somewhat silent she noticed. Delsolea cocked her head to look at her, wondering why she had even come over if she wasn’t going to contribute further. Giving it no further thought as Aurelia began to speak, the maroon woman tilted her head back as her green eyes settled on her. She may have said the wrong thing, it seemed, as she noted the change in her body language for a moment. Letting it go though, Delsolea didn’t recoil away when she leant in to touch her lightly.

Under different circumstances, it would have yielded a snort, ears back and teeth bore in warning but there was no harm in it. Aside from a slight tensing across her body, keeping her wings tucked up to her sides as tight as she could, there was little else shown by the pegasus in fear – because it was fear, though it came out as hostility and violence. There was no need for it now and she tilted her head down, exhaling lightly.

“A new opportunity. I haven’t had one of those in a long time, especially of this variety,” she says in a quieter voice, peering around at her new surroundings.

Her gaze then turns back to Aurelia as she listens to why she chose the Edge, why it had brought her there. She spoke of how being an outcast scared her – while Delsolea believed it for her, she had grown to like herself, her silence, and her company. Though there was safety in numbers, the last time that had not worked out well enough. She got the feeling that it was very different here.

There was more that was intriguing to say the least, so Delsolea thought for a moment longer. Perhaps there was no harm in it; a place to call home, a true home. She could see if it was for her at least, and if it was it would be all the better.

“Thank you for telling me all that, Aurelia. It is … calming, more than anything else for me… though I get the feeling of it all from your voice alone,” she says, an actual small smile appearing on her face for the first time.

“Might you lead the way?”

[ooc] sorry i've been busy <3 also i meant to say place not please in that last post of mine, silly me <33 sorry about that! hehe.
image by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 04-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Is this the reality or just another fantasy. - by Delsolea - 05-06-2014, 09:25 PM