the Rift

[PRIVATE] sun-bleached histories

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Pain, that was all she remembered- the blistering, hot, searing pain.

Elsa screamed. The cry was so terrible coming from her throat that it seemed to further the injury. It ripped around in her body; rattling the cage so rough a visible tremor wreaked havoc upon her frame. The horn slid right through the center of her cornea. It tipped and ripped apart the optic nerve, and everything turned black. To the left, there was nothing, and to the right, white, blinding light.

It felt like eternity, those few perilous seconds. It seemed that he was just lodging his horn into her left eye, but she dare not move. Her lower body trembled, and the agonizing surprise was, as he withdrew the horn, more pain exploded into her eye. For the first time in her life, Elsa feared she would die.

One side of her face was stained with the tears, whilst the other was crying agonizing blood. The left side of her face was no more a horse; it looked like that of a grotesque horror scene. Elsa wailed again, the hoarseness numbing the inside of her throat. Her eye was injured beyond repair, through the middle (which encompassed most of the eye) was a gaping hole.

And the ironic thing was… she couldn’t even defend herself anymore: Her left side completely, and utterly open to attack. It was pathetic of her to think his raid would end there, for it surely did not. His hooves came down upon her left side, and she could only hear rustling of his movements. She fruitlessly tried to move, his hooves coming down upon her left shoulder with a large, impeccable thud. It seemed like the air was sucked from her body as she wheezed inward for a breath, the air burning as it rushed down her throat. Her wings flapped at her sides, a useless maneuver really but it was all she could do.

And still, the pain marched onward. His teeth grabbed at the skin on her ribs, pulling, bruising, and tearing apart the once beautiful canvas. Elsa screamed, and everything just stopped. She felt a muzzle ruffle in her feathers, before one was pulled from its place. Normally, that would cause her a great deal of pain, but all she could do was lament. Elsa couldn’t see it, but the feather pulled was a precious blue one. The hue was soft, harmonious, and loving, much like Elsa had hoped to be. She growled a little, but it came out as no more than a squeak. She heaved one last time, before finally pretending to give up. She lowered her breathing, stopped her movement, and slumped, relaxing all her muscles.

Just leave- leave like she left her kingdom. Please.

"Talketh."
@[Krieger]
[ooc:// Elsa's out well, hoping he leaves. He was able to get a blue feather from her left wing :3 so Krieger can just post leaving and this can be done?]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-01-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 05-19-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Krieger - 06-27-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: sun-bleached histories - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 08:42 PM